Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian Williams Named new football coach At Harlan Independent
wish him the best of luck and support at the helm of Harlan Green Dragon football program
[-] The following 1 user Likes hchs fan's post:
  • Bull got out!
Congratulations!
Heckuva hire for the Green Dragons
Seems like an amazing hire, what brings a man with his credentials to Harlan to coach the Dragons? Is he from that area, family ties or what?
(04-26-2024, 11:44 PM)fansville Wrote: Seems like an amazing hire, what brings a man with his credentials to Harlan to coach the Dragons? Is he from that area, family ties or what?

Huge hire to get him away from UPIKE to coach Harlan. I don’t know exactly where he’s from but his son played at Prestonsburg and family lives in Floyd County
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Great hire by the Dragons. He has family in Middlesboro and in Lex so hopefully he will stay a few years. Wish him good luck.
Congrats Coach!
(04-27-2024, 01:20 AM)Spud6 Wrote:
(04-26-2024, 11:44 PM)fansville Wrote: Seems like an amazing hire, what brings a man with his credentials to Harlan to coach the Dragons? Is he from that area, family ties or what?

Huge hire to get him away from UPIKE to coach Harlan. I don’t know exactly where he’s from but his son played at Prestonsburg and family lives in Floyd County

Is that the Brian Williams that played at UK during the Claiborne era?
(04-29-2024, 05:55 AM)Walt Longmire Wrote:

It sure is.
(04-29-2024, 08:43 AM)Colonel4Life1999 Wrote:
(04-29-2024, 05:55 AM)Walt Longmire Wrote:

He was my favorite player during that era.  Well, at least until one of my high school teammates, Tony Massey got there.  I hope he does well at Harlan.  

It sure is.