Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KY Prep Report Freshman of the Year
Braxton Keathly of Prestonsburg was named Freshman of the year by Ky Prep Report. Congrats to him
WSIP named Austin Slone Frehman of the Year congrats to him to, I think Jaylan Rigdon was Retaliation Mountain POY and News Express and D&D had Aden Barnett POY. Congrats to all these kids and Keathley, it gets hard to keep up with these, I probably missed a few but great job by all
What is Retaliation Mountain POY?
Congrats to Braxton

Great work ethic and very talented kid. He has a lot of potential.
(04-30-2024, 01:02 AM)Appalachian Cat Wrote: What is Retaliation Mountain POY?

Another Facebook page that does write-ups on athletes
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Appalachian Cat
It’s a satire account I think some of the stuff I think is really funny then some they try to act serious so not really sure what its purpose is but they do stuff like that
[-] The following 1 user Likes FloydCountySuperstar's post:
  • Appalachian Cat
(04-30-2024, 09:09 AM)FloydCountySuperstar Wrote: It’s a satire account I think some of the stuff I think is really funny then some they try to act serious so not really sure what its purpose is but they do stuff like that

No it's definitely not a satire account, I know the person who runs it and they takes it seriously. Just doing what they can to promote this area and the great athletes we have here, just like every other local media outlet you see on Facebook.
[-] The following 2 users Like -STAT-'s post:
  • BlackcatAlum, Spud6
(04-30-2024, 09:09 AM)FloydCountySuperstar Wrote: It’s a satire account I think some of the stuff I think is really funny then some they try to act serious so not really sure what its purpose is but they do stuff like that

Definitely not satire.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Ok good to know sometimes you see stuff on there you think may be but other times you will see productive post so I wasn’t sure if it was meant to be real.