Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timberwolves vs. Suns Series (Western Conference First Round)
Should be one of the better first round series. 

Style clash with Suns' offense and quickness against the Timberwolves' defense and size.

Not the biggest fan of Durant and hate Grayson Allen, so go Wolves.
So many good first round series, the most I can ever remember where there is a legit chance for the lower seeded teams to advance. Even if Boston winds up with Miami, the Celtics will win, but the Heat with Jimmy Butler and Eric Spoelstra won’t make anything easy for them. Hoping the Kings beat the Pelicans tonight, and with Zion out they surely might, love Fox and Monk together.

On a related note, one huge alarm bell for the NBA (and pro sports in general) was sounded yesterday when the league slapped a lifetime ban on a Raptors player for gambling. Now that pro sports have totally embraced legalized gambling, I’m afraid there are gonna be a lot more stories like this, mainly involving fringe players making minimum salaries that see a golden opportunity to make some big bucks on the side. This cat had given info to a big gambler then faked illness so he would be assured to go under on one of those player prop bets. That’s got to be scary for the pro sports leagues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • Cactus Jack
I really like watching Ant play and also having Towns on the team is fun but then the Suns have Booker so he'll be fun.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
This obviously hasn't been the series everyone expected it to be. Minnesota has dominated from the get go with their size, especially on the defensive end, and depth from the bench which is something Phoenix doesn't have. When your 2 best players in Edwards & Towns struggle like they did in game 2, and still win by double digits, that's saying a lot. I'm sure Phoenix will make it interesting in games 3&4 being on their homecourt, but Minnesota will walk away with this series, which would be only their 3rd playoff series victory in franchise history.
[-] The following 1 user Likes -STAT-'s post:
  • Cactus Jack
(04-24-2024, 10:14 AM)-STAT- Wrote: This obviously hasn't been the series everyone expected it to be. Minnesota has dominated from the get go with their size, especially on the defensive end, and depth from the bench which is something Phoenix doesn't have. When your 2 best players in Edwards & Towns struggle like they did in game 2, and still win by double digits, that's saying a lot. I'm sure Phoenix will make it interesting in games 3&4 being on their homecourt, but Minnesota will walk away with this series, which would be only their 3rd playoff series victory in franchise history.

Yep.