Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've missed BGR
It's been a long long time since I've been on here, the last week or so I have been on here constantly. I think the last time I was on here was about 4 years ago during COVID. I've been a member on here since 2005, back in those days it was so much fun to get on here and post and argue or debate about anything sports related. Just like everything as time goes by, the interest goes by the wayside and you just forget about it, like I did. I plan on being on here more and more now, a lot of new and unfamiliar names on here from what I remember so many years ago, but love seeing this site still going strong.
[-] The following 1 user Likes -STAT-'s post:
  • jetpilot
(04-24-2024, 04:36 PM)-STAT- Wrote: It's been a long long time since I've been on here, the last week or so I have been on here constantly. I think the last time I was on here was about 4 years ago during COVID. I've been a member on here since 2005, back in those days it was so much fun to get on here and post and argue or debate about anything sports related. Just like everything as time goes by, the interest goes by the wayside and you just forget about it, like I did. I plan on being on here more and more now, a lot of new and unfamiliar names on here from what I remember so many years ago, but love seeing this site still going strong.

Welcome back, STAT !!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • -STAT-
Welcome back Stat. Good to see some of the OGs back on the site.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • -STAT-