Poll: Will The Dolphins Beat The Pats?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
25.00%
NO
75.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can the Dolphins knock off the Patriots?
I will say they have like a 1/32 odds of beating them.
YES!

And they will!
It's crazy but they probably will...that just how the NFL goes
No Chance!

Pats-34
Fisheys-13
Belichick's not gonna be a happy camper this week, and I think the Patriots will beat Miami. Brady throws 12 touchdowns, and with :01 remaining, Belichick calls a timeout to send the FG unit on the field to attempt a record 64 yard field goal, which is made, and finishes the scoring..Final score, Patriots 87 Miami 0.
I think they can win, and I also think I can still run a 4.46 40............

Smile
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Not a chance. I don't know why anybody would say yes. Patriots by 5 TD's.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dolphins will win the game the Pats are going to underestmate Miami and lose there pursuit of perfection ends sunday!
The offensive line's a bunch of battering rams, the Dolphins don't have an offense so even if the Pats D is old, their D will still eat the Dolphins alive. Tom Brady doesn't have to prepare to be great, but he always does, and even when Randy Moss didn't care in Minnesota, he was could still just run deep and they''d throw the ball up to him.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I doubt it...
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes they will Ive been saying it all season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not no, but **** NO....
I wish the Pats would have rolled the Jets so this game would have the highest point spread in history.
No Because they are 1:13:thatsfunn
I really don't think the Dolphins will win. The Pats will run away with this one.
i think the pats play with the same intensity as the team they play against so i'll say 28-21 Pats
New England will be 15-0 after this weekend.

Pats- 42
Fins- 13
I was actually hoping that the Dolphins would lose to Baltimore, then beat New England. Oh Well, I think NE wins by 5 TD's.
DDo you think Brady will stay in til he gets the record?
He had 6 TD's against them earlier this year, so I think he will tie it this time.
I think the Patriots will stay undefeated this weekend.
BFritz Wrote:DDo you think Brady will stay in til he gets the record?

Of Course! lol
I dont think that theres any way that the dolphins could beat the Patriots but anything is possible.
i think pats win by 5-6 touchdowns.
No.......Way.. 5% chance of winning lol.
Come on Dolphins prove me wrong (I hate the Pats)
Can the Dolphins win this game - Yes

Will they win this game - No

NE - 45
Miami - 13
NE up 28-0, so I'm thinking the Dolphins chances are slim to none.