Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Haddix ever coach at Breathitt?
(04-24-2024, 12:47 PM)Desperado888 Wrote: He will be back wearing the blue and white before it’s all over.  He’s that type of guy.
Lex Cath?
(04-24-2024, 12:54 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(04-24-2024, 12:47 PM)Desperado888 Wrote: He will be back wearing the blue and white before it’s all over.  He’s that type of guy.
Lex Cath?
Offensive coordinator Western Ky University, next move
(04-24-2024, 01:54 PM)Slim one Wrote:
(04-24-2024, 12:54 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
Lex Cath?
Offensive coordinator Western Ky University, next move
Im not saying him taking a Coordinator spot at somewhere like Western would surprise me but I pretty sure he already turned that down when Taggert was coaching WKU and FSU too…The only person who truly knows is Justin Haddix and I don’t think you’ll get a straight answer….
He will be back at Breathitt bringing back the kids from BCDC to stardom.
I don’t see it but man that would be awesome to see. I think haddix next move won’t be a lateral move. I think he’ll be become an OC or an offensive ast and step into the ncaa. Haddix has a lot of connections.
I wasn’t joking about Lex Cath and they definitely wouldn’t stiff him on a indoor facility, probably name it after him
Haddix brings passion that just unmatched. But he won’t ever come back home. I’m sure all Breathitt fans would be up for him coming back. But not going happen,I do think his next stop is at national power high school or he takes next step up too college. He going be successful at whatever he does .
I’d bet within 5 years Haddix is coaching college football
I think he will be at Breathitt near the end. Maybe last 5/10 years. He could already be coaching in college. Guy bleeds Breathitt Blue.
(04-30-2024, 02:00 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: I’d bet within 5 years Haddix is coaching college football

nah, not till the kids are out of HS, then he might consider it.  Just my guess.
[-] The following 1 user Likes plantmanky's post:
  • BlackcatAlum