Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yamil Rondon to Newport
NKY Tribune is reporting that the Cooper PG, who is one of the top players in the 9th, will begin classes at Newport following the school's Spring Break.
Kinda old news. Apparently there is some heat here, enough that Coopers coach went to his admin an threatened to take the Conner job if they didn't do something about it.

You aint transferring to Newport for an academic move, and aint nobody moving to Newport. So you do the math.
Is Newport the school with 30 some kids?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(04-15-2024, 01:09 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Kinda old news. Apparently there is some heat here, enough that Coopers coach went to his admin an threatened to take the Conner job if they didn't do something about it.

You aint transferring to Newport for an academic move, and aint nobody moving to Newport. So you do the math.

Won't go into what was reported because it seems a bit too personal for my taste, but will say that if everything they'd reported is accurate and above board, then it seems like it would be tough to contest the transfer.

(04-15-2024, 01:27 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Is Newport the school with 30 some kids?

No. If you are thinking of this year's Sweet 16, I think that you have them mixed up with Evangel Christian.

IIRC, Newport High School is an Independent school and has an enrollment of between 400-600 high schoolers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cactus Jack's post:
  • Spud6