Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloodline Storyline
Don't want to post any spoilers because I despise Facebook spoiling things like this for me with ads, but for anyone who is caught up, where is this storyline going, in your opinion?

I'll post my thoughts in a week or so, but I think we're in store for at least one more big debut.
This is going to lead to a Bloodline Civil War with Roman returning as a face. The beatdown of Jimmy will help unite the Usos. I think Heyman will begin to filter away and at some point move to Brown Breaker. Just not sure if that will be before the Civil War or after. The Rock of course will join Solo and Tame Tonga. Maybe even another new member or two.
I'm thinking Jacob Fatu debuts soon.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cactus Jack's post:
  • Bluecat
WTH are you guys TALKING about??
A lot of things going on the last week or so. This past week o Smackdown it looks as if Solo and new member Tama Tonga are taking things upon themselves to make decisions jumping Jimmy as Heyman clearly is lost for words. On RAW the Rock told Cody he was leaving for awhile but when he came back he would be back for him. Of course with Roman losing to Cody at Mania he will take some time off. I can see him coming back as a face. This new Bloodline story gives him that opportunity when he does return.
(04-14-2024, 01:27 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: WTH are you guys TALKING about??

Male soap operas.   lol