Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Playoff Projections
Season is winding down. Anyone want to share their thoughts on the playoffs or any predictions?

Timberwolves, Nuggets, and Thunder are in a tight race for the #1-3 seeds in the West.
Clippers and Mavericks are probably going to end up as your #4 & 5.
Suns, Pelicans, Kings, Lakers, and Warriors are all kind of jumbled for the remaining slots, but I think the Suns have the inside track on the #6 & avoiding the play-in tournament.

Celtics are running away with the #1 in the East.
Bucks are probably going to be your #2, but only have a 1 game lead right now. 
The Knicks, Magic, Cavaliers, and Pacers are all 1 game back from Milwaukee and sit in the #3-6 slots.
76ers are 2 games back and facing the play-in if they can't move up.
Miami, Chicago, and Atlanta are probably locked in to the play-in tournament.

I think Boston will be the overwhelming favorite, with the Nuggets, LA Clippers, Milwaukee, Phoenix, Minnesota, and Philadelphia following in some order. The Thunder probably have good betting odds, and may be able to win some series in which they're favored and give someone else a run in seven as an underdog, but I don't see them having the firepower to go all the way.
As a UK fan we want Chicago to bow out right, lol
(04-10-2024, 10:19 AM)Bluecat Wrote: As a UK fan we want Chicago to bow out right, lol

I don't think we get Donovan either way.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Cactus Jack
Giannis left last night's game with a non-contact injury. MRIs initially look clean but something to monitor.
The Bucks are done if he's done.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I'm a Celtics fan from back in the day. I have been since Larry Bird's glory days. i used to sport my black Converse Weapons all the time.
[Image: https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...e=661DED85]
#BBFL
I just can’t see anyone in the East beating Boston in a 7-game series. A healthy Philly is probably the only real challenger. The West is a different story, great matchup possibilities all over the place. But I still would favor Denver, think OKC and Minnesota may be one year away. Dallas is my sleeper pick to sneak in out there, they are on fire right now,
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • Cactus Jack
Oklahoma City has clinched the #1 seed in the West. Huge for them to put Denver and Minnesota in the same bracket, IMO. Denver's loss to the Spurs last night could prove to be very costly.
Lebron is such a suck butt player, hes got 6 points tonight because he pissed and moaned cause he missed a shot, sandbagged and didnt run down the floor and play defense, then got the pass for an easy score while teammates did the work.