Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hornets Request Permission to Interview Lindsey Harding
Lindsey Harding is the current coach of the G-League's Stockton Kings (a role that she assumed in June 2023). She played collegiately at Duke and later for the WNBA's Phoenix Mercury.

If hired, she would become the first female head coach in league history.
(04-08-2024, 10:06 PM)Cactus Jack Wrote: Lindsey Harding is the current coach of the G-League's Stockton Kings (a role that she assumed in June 2023). She played collegiately at Duke and later for the WNBA's Phoenix Mercury.

If hired, she would become the first female head coach in league history.

It's just a matter of time.
I agree with Westy. It's just a matter of time because these women programs are ran so well I think that it can translate to the men's game. But the only thing that is worrisome is how she gets the respect of these men who are paid millions of millions of dollars to play a kids game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(04-08-2024, 11:09 PM)Spud6 Wrote: I agree with Westy. It's just a matter of time because these women programs are ran so well I think that it can translate to the men's game. But the only thing that is worrisome is how she gets the respect of these men who are paid millions of millions of dollars to play a kids game.

Might be easier in the pro game than the college game when it comes to that. I doubt any franchise's owner who is bringing in a female coach wouldn't have a plan in place for the first time something like that happened. I don't think anyone would want to be the player who really crossed the line and said or did something completely disrespectful toward a female coach and got called out by their owner.

Seems like a good way to get canceled quickly. Once that happened, it'd be hard for anyone else to take them back.

Would probably need your biggest names and best players on board, but there's also a reason a locker-room guy like Udonis Haslem was never a star but stayed with on franchise for 20 years.