Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts On Bronny James Entering The NBA Draft
What are thoughts on Bronny James, Labron's son,  entering the NBA draft?  He had a very underwhelming college career.  He averaged 4.8 points a game,  2.8 rebounds, and 2.1 assists a game.  I figure he will be drafted because of his dad, but how will perform assuming he makes an NBA roster.
Dumb. If his name was Bronny James folks would be a laughing at him and sending him straight back to college.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
He will be drafted because teams will think they have a shot at get Lebron as well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bluecat's post:
  • jetpilot
(04-08-2024, 09:35 AM)Bluecat Wrote: He will be drafted because teams will think they have a shot at get Lebron as well.

And zero shot of that happening
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Bluecat
Someone will take him for a shot at LeBron and history.

Whether they spend a 2nd Round pick on him might be a different question, but as long as he's healthy enough, I think it's too much of an opportunity for a bottom-feeding franchise to pass up.

If you are the owner of this year's Portland, Washington, Detroit, Charlotte, or a similar franchise, are you really saying no to a rental on LeBron and all of the revenue it brings, especially if you have the leverage of having what he wants (that no one else can offer)?

If all of the franchises who need the boost pass, do the Lakers tell LeBron that they aren't signing an available Bronny on a 10-day deal while someone is on the injured list?
Yeah, I think he will be drafted.
If he gets drafted before the last pick the NBA should fold its doors in.
#BBFL