Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isaac Dixon
Does anyone know where former Mr Football Isaac Dixon has transferred to?  He is no longer on EKU's roster.
I thought he was at UK?
(03-28-2024, 06:57 PM)plantmanky Wrote: I thought he was at UK?

He transferred from UK to EKU last season.  He has now left EKU.
Never played a down? In other news Carson Wright of Pikeville is now on scholarship at UK. Originally signed as preferred walk-on.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Westside
(03-28-2024, 11:09 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Never played a down? In other news Carson Wright of Pikeville is now on scholarship at UK. Originally signed as preferred walk-on.

I noticed a couple of notable names from KY missing from UK roster.  That is great for Carson, hes a great kid, great family, and has worked his arse off while at UK.
[-] The following 1 user Likes plantmanky's post:
  • jetpilot
(03-29-2024, 12:27 PM)plantmanky Wrote:
(03-28-2024, 11:09 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Never played a down? In other news Carson Wright of Pikeville is now on scholarship at UK. Originally signed as preferred walk-on.

I noticed a couple of notable names from KY missing from UK roster.  That is great for Carson, hes a great kid, great family, and has worked his arse off while at UK.

Football guy is how to describe Carson.  I guarantee if a coach tells him to fight a grizzly bear he wouldn't ask why.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • jetpilot
(03-29-2024, 11:17 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

Football guy is how to describe Carson.  I guarantee if a coach tells him to fight a grizzly bear he wouldn't ask why.

That's why it surprised me that he is no longer on the roster.  He may have gotten injured or something.  EKU hasn't had any luck lately with Belfry signees, and its been freaky accidents\incidents.  Ray Horton tore his pec and then had a botched surgery that ended his career.  Cameron Catron was shot in a bar in Lexington.  I don't know what happened to Jordan Scott, but he wasn't on the team very long.
(03-30-2024, 10:15 AM)Westside Wrote:
(03-29-2024, 11:17 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

That's why it surprised me that he is no longer on the roster.  He may have gotten injured or something.  EKU hasn't had any luck lately with Belfry signees, and its been freaky accidents\incidents.  Ray Horton tore his pec and then had a botched surgery that ended his career.  Cameron Catron was shot in a bar in Lexington.  I don't know what happened to Jordan Scott, but he wasn't on the team very long.
Jordan is playing for UPike now with his brother Grant.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Westside