Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central Head Coach Ronn Varney Resigns
(04-03-2024, 10:17 AM)CoachCharles423 Wrote:
(03-29-2024, 12:34 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Middle School Coach left/was forced out (not sure) about a month or so ago as well.  Just an interesting footnote.
That’s not true, I know bc I was the MS coach that stepped down.  I chose to step down from 7/8th grade bc my son decided he wanted to play football and will be in 4th grade.  So I decided to coach that team.  I had all intentions on coaching 7/8th with more asst coaches than I’ve had in a while, until my kid asked to hold back and play football.  That was the factor that caused me to step down.  

if we had a community that would support the coaching staff and the players we could build a great program.  But when we get pieces that are here to develop the players on and off the field it seems like we have ppl undermining and manipulating on purpose as if they don’t want the program to be successful.

I am a huge proponent of transparency or otherwise I wouldn’t have said anything on my end.

Love this reply. Not shocked at all plantman spewing nonsense. Good for you on this post.
(04-10-2024, 02:06 PM)papabear02 Wrote: Any updates on this position?  Any interviews yet?

I haven't heard a thing
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(04-10-2024, 03:28 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(04-10-2024, 02:06 PM)papabear02 Wrote: Any updates on this position?  Any interviews yet?

I haven't heard a thing
Crazy.  I guess they are making sure they make the correct hire.
I know it’s a football feed but this job holds a lot of weight on what happens in basketball for the legend that might come to the 15th
(04-10-2024, 11:43 PM)KyGymRat Wrote: I know it’s a football feed but this job holds a lot of weight on what happens in basketball for the legend that might come to the 15th

Eric Ratliff is staying as the basketball coach so that means Al Holland Sr. will not be at Pike Central next year.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Has a coach been named yet? Man, they are just wanting to wait till all the players transfer?
Word Is that they are close to hiring Jeff Burke(PIKEVILLE) long time Marshall donor as thier next head coach.
(04-10-2024, 02:25 PM)Waitaminute Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 10:17 AM)CoachCharles423 Wrote:
(03-29-2024, 12:34 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Middle School Coach left/was forced out (not sure) about a month or so ago as well.  Just an interesting footnote.
That’s not true, I know bc I was the MS coach that stepped down.  I chose to step down from 7/8th grade bc my son decided he wanted to play football and will be in 4th grade.  So I decided to coach that team.  I had all intentions on coaching 7/8th with more asst coaches than I’ve had in a while, until my kid asked to hold back and play football.  That was the factor that caused me to step down.  

if we had a community that would support the coaching staff and the players we could build a great program.  But when we get pieces that are here to develop the players on and off the field it seems like we have ppl undermining and manipulating on purpose as if they don’t want the program to be successful.

I am a huge proponent of transparency or otherwise I wouldn’t have said anything on my end.

Love this reply. Not shocked at all plantman spewing nonsense. Good for you on this post.

Hes no longer the MS coach right?  Thats what I said right?
(04-17-2024, 08:24 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Word Is that they are close to hiring Jeff Burke(PIKEVILLE) long time Marshall donor as thier next head coach.
 Not true

(04-15-2024, 08:14 PM)papabear02 Wrote: Has a coach been named yet?  Man, they are just wanting to wait till all the players transfer?
News to come early next week