Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Great Crossing vs. Lyon County Predictions
Lyon will be undersized but they probably won't have to change much of what they run already to try to draw Moreno out onto the floor. I get the feeling the unless Lyon County has some guys banged up that I'm not aware of, they haven't played up to their potential yet.

I think Great Crossing is the better team and it will be tough for the Lyons to contain both Moreno and Dawson, but the Warhawks can get a little jump shot happy and go cold offensively at times and Lyon County can get really hot as well. No clue how Lyon defends Moreno without doubling or even tripling him if Great Crossing is able to establish him and just constantly feeding him.

Thoughts?
Perry goes for 50 is the only chance they have if winning
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Lyon County has to much invested to let the overhyped train beat them. Lyon by 4. Perry drops about 35 and Shoulders about 30.
Lyon County did beat Great Crossing by 2 back in November in the Zip Zone Classic at Martin County. It doesn’t show on either teams schedule, but it did happen. How much better has both teams gotten since then?
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
You can watch this game and the other game for $14.95 on PrepSpin.com
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I'm keeping up with the score, looks to be a real game going on!
Lyon County able to harass Great Crossing with the ball.

Mareno has 3 dudes hanging on him when he gets the ball.