Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kadary Richmond to St. John's
Pitino gets a big win in landing one of the highest rated players in the transfer portal. The former Seton Hall guard averaged 15 and 7 last season.
Great addition for Pitino. If they aren't going to Kentucky, wouldn't mind one bit to see them going to St. Johns.
(05-07-2024, 04:14 PM)-STAT- Wrote: Great addition for Pitino. If they aren't going to Kentucky, wouldn't mind one bit to see them going to St. Johns.

When it comes to recruiting, Pitino has a type.

Generally speaking, if you are a Pitino guard, you are probably tough as nails. Guys like Anthony Epps and Taquan Dean immediately come to mind.

If it's a big that Pitino is taking, there's either a ceiling (David Padgett, Gimel Martinez) or he's seen as a project (Nazr Mohammed, Gorgui Dieng, etc.).

Expect Richmond to step in and play a big role in Pitino's revenge tour against UConn and the selection committee. Mark this one down, I think he gets UConn once next year after playing them close twice last season and the dust-up in the conference tournament.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cactus Jack's post:
  • -STAT-
(05-09-2024, 01:05 AM)Cactus Jack Wrote:
(05-07-2024, 04:14 PM)-STAT- Wrote: Great addition for Pitino. If they aren't going to Kentucky, wouldn't mind one bit to see them going to St. Johns.

When it comes to recruiting, Pitino has a type.

Generally speaking, if you are a Pitino guard, you are probably tough as nails. Guys like Anthony Epps and Taquan Dean immediately come to mind.

If it's a big that Pitino is taking, there's either a ceiling (David Padgett, Gimel Martinez) or he's seen as a project (Nazr Mohammed, Gorgui Dieng, etc.).

Expect Richmond to step in and play a big role in Pitino's revenge tour against UConn and the selection committee. Mark this one down, I think he gets UConn once next year after playing them close twice last season and the dust-up in the conference tournament.

I think he will make an immediate impact, especially with his ability to score, and distribute to those around him. One thing is for certain, Pitino guards will pick you up full court and will make life miserable for opponents. Looking forward to watching them.