Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ashland vs. Lyon County Updates (KHSAA Boys' Sweet 16®)
Tipping in about 5 minutes.

Lyon up early 5-0 on 5 points by Travis Perry.

Ashland answers back with 5 straight to tie it at 5 halfway through the 1st quarter.

Under 3 media timeout has Lyon leading 9-7 with 1:50 left in the quarter. Perry with 5 points so far for Lyon.

Lyon closes out the quarter on an 8-0 run and leads the Tomcats 13-7 end of the first quarter. Lyon started the game on a 5-0 run followed by a 7-0 Ashland run and the Lyon has currently a 8-0 run.

Lyon 22-12 with under 3 to play in the first half.

Lyon Co. leads Ashland 26-17 at the half.

Ashland on a 11-2 run to begin the 2nd half and have tied it at 28.
Ashland going to knock off Mr Basketball
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Lyon making a big run fueled by Travis Perry and now lead 42-41 timeout Ashland with 3:58 to play on a 8-0 in the last 1:20. Ashland prior to tha twas leading 41-34.

Still 42-41 Lyon with 2:32 to play. It looks to be going down to the wire.
Never mind my last comment
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Tied at 43 after Perry goes 1-2 from the line with 1:37 to play timeout Lyon Co.

Huge turnover as Davis never got inbounds fast enough and that could cost Ashland.