Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magoffin County 54 Perry County Central 47 (KHSAA Boys' Sweet 16®)
Jet thinks cause noah is good at football hoskins should have begged him to play basketball cause he wasn't just gonna go to tryouts without being asked which sounds like somebody has made him think he's better then what he is at ball! Same was said when the boy was at hazard he would have played but no one ask him players go to try outs I think his dad has some unfulfilled hoop dreams an is trying to live through his kid who doesn't want to play basketball cause if he did he would have been playing! You can be athletic which the kid is I'm not saying he isn't an he is good at football but basketball is a lot more then being fast an jumping now he could probably play soccer an be decent an maybe had he started playing ball when he was in 8th grade or even as a freshman they could have developed him into a decent player but he is a senior who has never played an they wanna talk about how he can lead a team to rupp an could have helped pcc beat magoffin an that's just foolish talk!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bigbluewarehouse's post:
  • griffman
(03-24-2024, 01:42 PM)Bigbluewarehouse Wrote: Jet thinks cause noah is good at football hoskins should have begged him to play basketball cause he wasn't just gonna go to tryouts without being asked which sounds like somebody has made him think he's better then what he is at ball! Same was said when the boy was at hazard he would have played but no one ask him players go to try outs I think his dad has some unfulfilled hoop dreams an is trying to live through his kid who doesn't want to play basketball cause if he did he would have been playing! You can be athletic which the kid is I'm not saying he isn't an he is good at football but basketball is a lot more then being fast an jumping now he could probably play soccer an be decent an maybe had he started playing ball when he was in 8th grade or even as a freshman they could have developed him into a decent player but  he is a senior who has never played an they wanna talk about how he can lead a team to rupp an could have helped pcc beat magoffin an that's just foolish talk!
Our football team won a playoff game and was led by Noah in my opinion, and had he played basketball they would have won a couple games at Rupp.  Again, just my opinion.   Take him off the football team and we don’t win but 2 games max!  Like it or not he is the difference maker and could have been on the basketball team also.  Just wait and watch what happens at Leslie with him there.   I’ll stay off here until then and then assure you, you will hear from me on here as I pat myself on the back!
Reckon John noble will ask him to play?
(03-24-2024, 02:39 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(03-24-2024, 01:42 PM)Bigbluewarehouse Wrote: Jet thinks cause noah is good at football hoskins should have begged him to play basketball cause he wasn't just gonna go to tryouts without being asked which sounds like somebody has made him think he's better then what he is at ball! Same was said when the boy was at hazard he would have played but no one ask him players go to try outs I think his dad has some unfulfilled hoop dreams an is trying to live through his kid who doesn't want to play basketball cause if he did he would have been playing! You can be athletic which the kid is I'm not saying he isn't an he is good at football but basketball is a lot more then being fast an jumping now he could probably play soccer an be decent an maybe had he started playing ball when he was in 8th grade or even as a freshman they could have developed him into a decent player but  he is a senior who has never played an they wanna talk about how he can lead a team to rupp an could have helped pcc beat magoffin an that's just foolish talk!
Our football team won a playoff game and was led by Noah in my opinion, and had he played basketball they would have won a couple games at Rupp.  Again, just my opinion.   Take him off the football team and we don’t win but 2 games max!  Like it or not he is the difference maker and could have been on the basketball team also.  Just wait and watch what happens at Leslie with him there.   I’ll stay off here until then and then assure you, you will hear from me on here as I pat myself on the back!
Nobody has said the boy couldn't play football I've not read one post on antibes disagreeing that he can play football but this is basketball an there is more to basketball then just being athletic sperry can jump as good if not better then noah but you know the difference it's hard work an dedication that boy plays basketball year round he has honed his talent an skills on the court an he is a d1 player not just for his speed an jumping because he moves in the paint that only come from experience an hard work an I'm sorry but noah doesn't have that an you can't take an inexperienced player an think they are gonna be a difference maker in big makes proof is uk basketball team. Come next season you won't be patting yourself on the back mote like kicking yourself in the butt for insane posts
(03-24-2024, 02:50 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: Reckon John noble will ask him to play?
Idk I mean he might to hear jet tell it he has maybe John can work with him although John never tried to develope gross or Terry but then he had Collins at that point so he didn't really need those two an then he left breathitt I mean I don't think adding kilburn to leslie is going to hurt them cause their team is already down but he isn't gonna come in an lead them to a regional championship much less a state  championship either however I think he will help their football program but I love how people think just cause someone is good at football they can play basketball to I think they look at sperry an what a great athlete he has been in both sports an think their kid can do it to but that's just not the case especially if a kid has never played basketball all of the good two sport athletes have been playing both sports since they were old enough to join the teams!