Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg Mayor resignation
F@ck that guy. Unsolved murder in Prestonsburg almost a year ago, everyone knows who did it. Most corrupt county in KY.
(03-13-2024, 01:46 AM)jetpilot Wrote: F@ck that guy. Unsolved murder in Prestonsburg almost a year ago, everyone knows who did it. Most corrupt county in KY.
x2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ring'Em Up's post:
  • jetpilot
I'm disappointed I didn't get even one bite from the Blackcat faithful on here. Guy has been trying to use his position for leverage, for 25+ years. Whether harassing people on the highway, or on the baseball fields. POS.
As long as you're not his former "Chief", who'll be rooting for his girl tomor at Rupp, you're clear to express your opinion like JP.
I don't know the first thing about that guy, but the article is really damning. I HATE bullies and people who think they are entitled to treat others like this.
^^^It's a lot worse than you can even imagine GB.
The interim is tighter with the killer's dad, than his predecessor.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stay far away from the Brick Sh!thouse in Prestonsburg. In fact stay far away from Prestonsburg.
(03-16-2024, 12:19 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^It's a lot worse than you can even imagine GB.

I hate that so much!  Kind of surprised somebody hasn't beaten the shit out of this guy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • jetpilot
(03-16-2024, 08:40 AM)Granny Bear Wrote:
(03-16-2024, 12:19 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^It's a lot worse than you can even imagine GB.

I hate that so much!  Kind of surprised somebody hasn't beaten the shit out of this guy.

This guy was a state trooper I think and fancied himself as a cage fighter in the day. At least he had the decency to resign, even though he made up a bogus reason. Elkhorn City is even worse. Town is broke, mayor told the paper he was resigning a couple months ago for "family reasons", hasn't been to meetings since or submitted resignation letter. People are generally good and want to be left alone, government gets taxpayer $$$ and is corrupt AF and f***s up everything they touch...
(03-20-2024, 11:39 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

This guy was a state trooper I think and fancied himself as a cage fighter in the day. At least he had the decency to resign, even though he made up a bogus reason. Elkhorn City is even worse. Town is broke, mayor told the paper he was resigning a couple months ago for "family reasons", hasn't been to meetings since or submitted resignation letter. People are generally good and want to be left alone, government gets taxpayer $$$ and is corrupt AF and f***s up everything they touch...
That's not decency.  That's lack of integrity.  P.O.S.

Rob Lester should have been Mayor of EC 3 elections ago.
(03-21-2024, 11:09 PM)Ring'Em Up Wrote:
(03-20-2024, 11:39 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

That's not decency.  That's lack of integrity.  P.O.S.

Rob Lester should have been Mayor of EC 3 elections ago.

LOL Rob Lester got indicted for stealing money from clients.
Kyle Deskins is innocent too
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ring'Em Up's post:
  • jetpilot
(03-21-2024, 11:28 PM)Ring'Em Up Wrote: Kyle Deskins is innocent too

That shouldn't be funny but it is. They won't even give him bail and I don't like that actually.
BTW, younger bro of "Mayor Les".
Boy. Bad month for the family name.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Unreal. Those guys are originally from Elkhorn City and in other bad Elkhorn City news the mayor who resigned in disgrace rescinded his resignation in disgrace. Plus the guy who REU referred to as innocent above is in jail and was the City Attorney for Elkhorn City who replaced the old City Attorney after that guy was indicted for stealing clients' money. Now that same guy is on the city commission. Can't make it up.
That sounds like one helluva circle-jerk.  I'm gonna have to revisit this later, I'm confused as hell.    Smile
(03-23-2024, 10:48 PM)Ring'Em Up Wrote: That sounds like one helluva circle-jerk.  I'm gonna have to revisit this later, I'm confused as hell.    Smile

It's a cluster f* wrapped around a monkey f* 

lol
Not originally from Pburg, but live down here now and know a lot of people, so it seems like it's everyday I get gossip or talks about what's going on, went on, or going to happen. Knew Les resigning was in the works for awhile, obviously never said anything bc it's none of my business (but people like to try and make it mine) but he definitely used and abused his power in a perverse way. The Amber Spradlin tragedy sure hasn't helped his, nor any other county officials character, or reputation. Have heard from several reliable people that not only did they get Les for sexual or lude acts, but they're on the brink of accusing him of stealing money, and other resources from the city in his time as Mayor. Now we all know how often this goes on at every level of politics in this area, not only Floyd, but surrounding counties as well. Not giving him the benefit of the doubt, but nothing has been proven he did steal, but he easily could have, and I'm sure something will come out about in due time.
(04-24-2024, 03:42 PM)-STAT- Wrote: Not originally from Pburg, but live down here now and know a lot of people, so it seems like it's everyday I get gossip or talks about what's going on, went on, or going to happen. Knew Les resigning was in the works for awhile, obviously never said anything bc it's none of my business (but people like to try and make it mine) but he definitely used and abused his power in a perverse way. The Amber Spradlin tragedy sure hasn't helped his, nor any other county officials character, or reputation. Have heard from several reliable people that not only did they get Les for sexual or lude acts, but they're on the brink of accusing him of stealing money, and other resources from the city in his time as Mayor. Now we all know how often this goes on at every level of politics in this area, not only Floyd, but surrounding counties as well. Not giving him the benefit of the doubt, but nothing has been proven he did steal, but he easily could have, and I'm sure something will come out about in due time.
The murder being "unsolved" is pitiful. I have a lot of friends in Prestonsburg but I'm not going there and I'm 25 miles away.
And for sure never going to the "Brick Sh!thouse" ever again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • -STAT-
(04-25-2024, 02:48 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-24-2024, 03:42 PM)-STAT- Wrote: Not originally from Pburg, but live down here now and know a lot of people, so it seems like it's everyday I get gossip or talks about what's going on, went on, or going to happen. Knew Les resigning was in the works for awhile, obviously never said anything bc it's none of my business (but people like to try and make it mine) but he definitely used and abused his power in a perverse way. The Amber Spradlin tragedy sure hasn't helped his, nor any other county officials character, or reputation. Have heard from several reliable people that not only did they get Les for sexual or lude acts, but they're on the brink of accusing him of stealing money, and other resources from the city in his time as Mayor. Now we all know how often this goes on at every level of politics in this area, not only Floyd, but surrounding counties as well. Not giving him the benefit of the doubt, but nothing has been proven he did steal, but he easily could have, and I'm sure something will come out about in due time.
The murder being "unsolved" is pitiful. I have a lot of friends in Prestonsburg but I'm not going there and I'm 25 miles away.
And for sure never going to the "Brick Sh!thouse" ever again.

It is truly sad, and we're approaching 1 year in June. Last time I ate at the brickhouse was about a month before the murder, took my dad there for his birthday, and Amber happened to be the one hosting that evening. I've known her for a long time, more so when we were younger, my grandparents and hers where close friends so we seen each other all the time, got into the teenage years and really hadn't seen her much since then. It had probably been 20+ years since I'd seen her before that, she didn't remember me but I remembered her, she was just so nice and gracious, you could tell she loved her job, was very knowledgeable of the menu & specials, and got us seated pretty quickly. Then literally a month later, that tragic night occurred. I've been a lifelong citizen in Floyd County, we all know how the system works here, it's not about what you know, it's who you know.
It's truly sad, and sickening also. I've had the Grandmother and Uncle, of the murderer, in my business the last 10 days, plus these Stapleton's are still seeing Dad McKinney as their dentist, and making jokes as to whether they don't know if they'll wake up with a knife in their mouth or not. PBurg at it's finest. I hope Dr. Debbie Hall presses til they all burn.