Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 70 Johnson Central 41 (15th Region Championship)
Pikeville dominated this game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(03-10-2024, 11:22 AM)Spud6 Wrote: Pikeville dominated this game.
Pikeville was by far best team in 15th this year. Roster was loaded. They will be good next year but I believe JC might take the championship next year. They return a large amount of talent.
(03-10-2024, 03:19 PM)Truewords Wrote:
(03-10-2024, 11:22 AM)Spud6 Wrote: Pikeville dominated this game.
Pikeville was by far best team in 15th this year. Roster was loaded. They will be good next year but I believe JC might take the championship next year. They return a large amount of talent.

I wouldn't bet against Pikeville. Their JV team was 19-0 this year and undefeated last year too if I'm not mistaken.
I think Pikeville heard people saying JC might be able to knock them off all year. JC played a lot of weak teams to get their record. Pikeville traveled and played a difficult schedule. They are loaded. I think they were out to prove a little something. No one in 15th was close. Next year will be different but they have enough to do it again and kids want to play there so never know about transfers.
Yeah you never know considering they all are transfers.
Don’t think you could have put together a 15th region all star team non Pikeville players and beat them. They were that much better. Can they finally win a game at state?
(03-11-2024, 10:29 AM)pirateforlife Wrote: Don’t think you could have put together a 15th region all star team non Pikeville players and beat them. They were that much better. Can they finally win a game at state?
They should the already beat Bethlehem once this year. The quarter finals will probably be the end of the road but have a great shot to get there. Pikeville came out as hot as ive ever seen a team be, I dont think they missed in the first quarter. Credit to them for not taking it lightly coming out and putting them away early. As far as next year I think Pikeville will be very good again, JC will also be good this wont be the dominate Pikeville team we have seen but they aren't going away
(03-11-2024, 10:35 AM)SouthEast18 Wrote:
(03-11-2024, 10:29 AM)pirateforlife Wrote: Don’t think you could have put together a 15th region all star team non Pikeville players and beat them. They were that much better. Can they finally win a game at state?
They should the already beat Bethlehem once this year. The quarter finals will probably be the end of the road but have a great shot to get there. Pikeville came out as hot as ive ever seen a team be, I dont think they missed in the first quarter. Credit to them for not taking it lightly coming out and putting them away early. As far as next year I think Pikeville will be very good again, JC will also be good this wont be the dominate Pikeville team we have seen but they aren't going away
Done some research and Bethlehem had players out including Leah Macy who is a 5 star recruit. Probably the best player in the state
(03-11-2024, 12:13 PM)pirateforlife Wrote:
Done some research and Bethlehem had players out including Leah Macy who is a 5 star recruit. Probably the best player in the state

Yes, Leah Macy did not play against Pikeville in the PIT.  She will definitely be a problem for Pikeville in this go around. And she definitely is the best player in the state and only a junior!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(03-11-2024, 08:31 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Yeah you never know considering they all are transfers.

Wrong but cry harder
(03-11-2024, 01:16 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(03-11-2024, 12:13 PM)pirateforlife Wrote:

Yes, Leah Macy did not play against Pikeville in the PIT.  She will definitely be a problem for Pikeville in this go around. And she definitely is the best player in the state and only a junior!

The best player in the state and highest ranked player in the junior class in the state of KY is  ZaKiyah Johnson of Sacred Heart. 
Pikeville won't be a contender next year. Somebody? Ran thier coach off. Ran off a dynasty. Guess it's not about that though.