Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 59 Knott County Central 54 (14th Region Semifinal)
Final from Stanton. Rematch of last year's regional final on tap as the Commodores will face-off with Breathitt County.
No way Perry can beat Breathitt. Perry just as well’s forfeit now and send Breathitt on to Lexington!
Breathitt player liable to be put in jail by then. Breathitt County Bad Boys.
Perry looked good today. I think they have been overlooked a lot this season. They will be right there with Breathitt come Monday night. The future is bright for the Dores with all that young talent coming up.

Tough loss for the Pats. They looked tired out there.
Perry will get embarrassed Monday night.
(03-10-2024, 09:25 AM)Gladiator Man Wrote: Perry will get embarrassed Monday night.
Hush, we’ve all watched you cry all season long about how bad things were and Honeycutt needed to go. Just shut up, set back and watch the show and watch the dores take care of business Monday night.
(03-10-2024, 09:30 AM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote:
(03-10-2024, 09:25 AM)Gladiator Man Wrote: Perry will get embarrassed Monday night.
Hush, we’ve all watched you cry all season long about how bad things were and Honeycutt needed to go. Just shut up, set back and watch the show and watch the dores take care of business Monday night.
Honeycutt can’t coach he has the best players. Breathitt will run Perry out of the Gym Monday Night.
(03-10-2024, 09:36 AM)Gladiator Man Wrote:
(03-10-2024, 09:30 AM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote:
Honeycutt can’t coach he has the best players. Breathitt will run Perry out of the Gym Monday Night.
Give it a break man. He’s done good with that group. To deal with the attitudes on that team, plus the foolishness from the parents and god only knows who else. He’s done really good.
What was the deal with the T on Huff to foul him out of the game? Did he taunt the Perry player or did he say something to earn him that technical?
As I said before Knott was the most overrated team in the region. I know they had hometown24 and hometown sports corner blowing them up all year but that doesn’t make them legit.
(03-10-2024, 11:04 PM)Night Train Wrote: As I said before Knott was the most overrated team in the region. I know they had hometown24 and hometown sports corner blowing them up all year but that doesn’t make them legit.

To be fair with 24 and Sports Corner, every player, team and coach is "a dandy" in their eyes. It's like they are programmed to say that word at least once or twice a broadcast.