Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs. Knox Central Updates
25-22, Corbin leads as we're near the midpoint in Q2.
Games over. Took Chadwell out of the game with two of those weak ass calls.
29-26, Knox Central leads and has the ball with 2:45 remaining in the half.

Knox Central's Bargo just picked up his third foul on a charge (not disputing the call). Fouls starting to mount for the Panthers. Chadwell, Bargo, and Burton each have at least three fouls apiece.

Technical on Knox Central's bench.

37-31, Corbin leads with less than a minute remaining in the first half.

Correction: Chadwell has 4, Mills and Bargo have 3 each.

I like the 8th grader for Knox Central.

42-34, Corbin leads. Knox Central ball. Pietrowski just picked up his 3rd.

44-39, Corbin advantage after a Burton 3. Hounds ball with 4:15 remaining in Q3.

46-41, Corbin lead. Panthers' ball.

46-42, Hounds lead, Panthers get a stop and will have possession. 1:25 remaining in Q3.

Just a side note: with some of the younger kids I've seen in this tournament (middle schoolers and freshmen), Bell County, Knox Central, and Clay County have some talent in the years ahead.

Huge sequence as Knox Central's Burton leaves his feet and fouls a three point shooter after the shot is released. Triple drops to make it 49-44 and Corbin will also be at the line. Knox Central's 8th grader who I've been bragging on (Burton) and Chadwell now each have four personals as we near the beginning of Q4.

51-44, Corbin leads after Q3.

55-46, Corbin is starting to pull further away.

56-46, Corbin. Should have included their younger kids in my quote above about teams who have some nice younger players that are middle schoolers or freshmen.

Corbin pushing their lead out to 12. Barring a miraculous comeback, this one is probably over.