Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs. Tennessee 3/9 Predictions
Going to be a really tough game to win but would be massive to making a run in the SEC tourney and getting a two seed for the big dance.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I think a two seed is probably out of reach, at this point. A 3 seed is probably the ceiling and it probably requires us to win out.

I'd be thrilled with a 3.

We have given UT fits recently in K-Town but I don't haven a good feeling about this one.
Getting $300 on Kentucky +9 1/2 and $150 on the money line.
9 and 1/2!?!?! I don’t necessarily think we will win, but that number seems outrageous to me. I was thinking more 5 1/2 or 6. Don’t blame you for loading up on that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • jetpilot
I thought 4 1/2 or 5. Kentucky can win this game. No Wagner or Z in the first game. Please hold those two dudes I never heard of who scored 26 each at Rupp under 52 this time!
Kentucky is underrated at this point in time.
And is it just me, or has Vescovi been at Tennessee for like 12 years now? And what the hell happened to him? He was their stud at one time, now he’s just a guy that plays some.
Time to start making some noise, fire Cal.
(03-08-2024, 04:19 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: And is it just me, or has Vescovi been at Tennessee for like 12 years now? And what the hell happened to him? He was their stud at one time, now he’s just a guy that plays some.

He's the new Dwayne Schintzius.

I have this awful pit in my stomach.   Halftime -   UT 52  UK 36  .   Fairly even in the second half .

100% sure of this , though. Jet and the silly Plant Lad will blame Cal for the debacle.
Just win some f*****g thing and cut out the BS and excuses.
Ziegler and James averaging 20.1 ppg combined and scored 52 against UK in Rupp. Stupid.
(03-09-2024, 12:25 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Ziegler and James averaging 20.1 ppg combined and scored 52 against UK in Rupp. Stupid.

Vols will have 52 at halftime, I'm afraid.  Lot of damn "Rocky Top" ringing in our ears.
I think Kentucky will play better defense in this one and win 78-74.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Axel Foley's post:
  • jetpilot
They can play better defense and win 90-89 and I will be satisfied. Crunch time now, no more bad games.
Line down to 7 1/2 and 69% taking Kentucky on covers.com FWIW.
Cats lead 20-16 at the under 8 timeout. It may not be a good sign to just be up 4 with Tennessee currently just shooting 24% from field and 22% from 3.
Bad just up 4 at the half. Good they are up and with almost no Dilly.
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!