Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky-Vandy
Ok, OSH, I DON’T think Vandy is dangerous. I’d actually be surprised if we don’t win this one by 15-plus. But I would like Cactus Jack, who does a great job with this kind of stuff, to break down our scenarios for SEC tournament seeding. I’m thinking we still may need to win in Knoxville Saturday to get into the top four and get the double bye.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • Cactus Jack
Vandy went to Arkansas and beat a dangerous Razorback team. Arkansas played us tough... SO .   lol

Hell nah ...  Cats dismantle the Dores...

I THINK!!!

I'd like to see some decent defense tonight. Vandy's not a great offensive team.  Hold those book nerds to 65 or under.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Bluecat
Trap game.  Fire Cal.
(03-06-2024, 09:05 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Trap game.  Fire Cal.

I loved what Cal said on his call-in show Monday. I'm gonna start calling him John Plato because he is quite the philosopher. The guy gets it. It's as if he was talking straight to people like Grandma Bear, Jet(I'm leaking fuel again) pilot, Straight up Your Gut, and Plant Lad. He told his kids not to let critics like these "steal your joy." And he spoke to KY fans, saying, "enjoy these kids." He added that when the season is over they'll be gone and a new group would be in here to replace them . Spot on, Coach Plato. Enjoy these kids while they are here playing their hearts out for our entertainment. Reed will soon be gone, as will most, and maybe all of the others. Enjoy them for the brief time they're here. ENJOY THE JOURNEY !!!

Probably less than 50% of the people on this board remembers last year's champion. Probably less than 10% remember the runner-up team. It's the memories that we have from the beginning of a season til the end that we remember most. This has been a fun, exciting team. It might end in three weeks but it's been fun. Try to gain some of Coach Plato's perspective, folks!
I've been out of commission for a couple of days while traveling but I'll update the SEC standings after tonight's game. Line is heavy toward Kentucky right now and Tennessee has a big lead on South Carolina at the half.
(03-06-2024, 09:22 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(03-06-2024, 09:05 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Trap game.  Fire Cal.

I loved what Cal said on his call-in show Monday. I'm gonna start calling him John Plato because he is quite the philosopher. The guy gets it. It's as if he was talking straight to people like Grandma Bear, Jet(I'm leaking fuel again) pilot,  Straight up Your Gut, and Plant Lad.  He told his kids not to let critics like these "steal your joy." And he spoke to KY fans, saying, "enjoy these kids." He added that when the season is over they'll be gone and a new group would be in here to replace them .  Spot on, Coach Plato.  Enjoy these kids while they are here playing their  hearts out for our entertainment. Reed will soon be gone, as will most, and maybe all of the others. Enjoy them for the brief time they're here. ENJOY THE JOURNEY !!!

Probably less than 50% of the people on this board remembers last year's champion. Probably less than 10% remember the runner-up team. It's the memories that we have from the beginning of a season  til the end that we remember most. This has been a fun, exciting team. It might end in three weeks but it's been fun. Try to gain some of Coach Plato's perspective, folks!
The only thing the people on this board can't remember is the last time Coach Blowhard won anything. Please spare us all the BS, red herrings and excuses and just win some f***ng thing.
Gonna have to play a helluva lot better to come away with a win in K-town. I'd like to see Tony Pietrowski's teams get a win and a loss on Saturday but I'm afraid he's gonna get two wins. For those who don't know, Coach P is a humongous UT fan.

Good job by Coach Plato getting our guys' focus back after going down to Vandy early in the first. You know after a Cal timeout , we're gonna go on a big run. Good job, Legend.