Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville-73 Magoffin Co-54
Tigers win this one, never really close!
I believe:
Slone 23
Bundy 18

I think VanHoose and Grimm were in Double digits also.
Congrats Paintsville
Congrats Tigers!
Congrats Tigers!
congrats paintsville.
Alot of fouls called early on both teams. Wishy-washy fouls. In the end though the competition between the pep sections was very entertaining.
Who was the refs?
Congrats Tigers!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Paintsville jumped out to an early first half lead and had a 19.0 point lead at half time.

The Hornets played a better second half; keeping the Tigers from pulling away. It was pretty much an even second half.
diamondthehacker Wrote:Who was the refs?

I thought that the Ref's did a pretty good job overall. Johnny Webb was one of the ref's and I can't remember the other ones name.
I don't think anyone can really say anything bad about the refs, because the calls were pretty even on both sides. I was proud that Magoffin never gave up!! But boy, Paintsville can sure shoot those 3's!!

Keep your heads up Hornets! You've got the rest of the season ahead of you!Wink
good game Tigers
hornets had 10 off. rebounds in the 3rd qurter alone. tigers are adv. 49 a game i beleive runyon said. and yes i said 49 rebounds a game. tigers didnt do anythign the secound half. but good luck to the hornets rest of the season
Tigers had a rough second half, fans began jawwing back and forth, 3rd and 4th quarters really a bore.
Congrats to the Tigers on the win. Overall, I thought it was a rather sloppy game. Magoffin's kids play hard though. Physical game on both ends. Landon was Landon, Blake Bundy is shooting the ball better. VanHoose is getting back into basketball form. Grimm pretty much only played the 2nd half because of picking up 3 fouls in the 1st half. Things seem to be coming together for PHS right now. Hopefully things will continue to stay that way as the season goes on. Congrats Tigers on the win!
Congrats Tigers.
Congrats Tigers!!
Congrats Paintsville
Congrats tigers
Other ref's name was Tim Trent.

Tricky Wrote:I thought that the Ref's did a pretty good job overall. Johnny Webb was one of the ref's and I can't remember the other ones name.
Congrats Tigers!
Congrats tigers! This is how this year is going to be. Not many teams from around the mountains will be able to keep up with the few schools like Paintsville.
Congrats Tigers
Congrats Tigers.