Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 55 Martin County 34 (15th Region Tournament)
Final from the Appalachian Wireless Arena 

Noticed that Jackson didn't play for Pikeville tonight. She wasn't even on the bench. Hoping she's ok
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
We heard at the game that Jackson was out due to the flu,
[-] The following 1 user Likes UK Fan14's post:
  • Spud6
Pikeville seemed a little flat.
(03-05-2024, 11:35 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Pikeville seemed a little flat.

Missing their big man hurt but also playing a team you are suppose to beat by 30 makes a team flat a lot of times.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • jetpilot
(03-05-2024, 01:10 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

Missing their big man hurt but also playing a team you are suppose to beat by 30 makes a team flat a lot of times.
Pikeville is by far best team in 15th and now with Coach consulting Kim Mulky on her outfits should be a lock to cut nets down again.
Never much cared for female sports announcers but the gal calling Pikeville games on 93.1 is excellent.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • #55PirateFan
(03-05-2024, 01:42 PM)Truewords Wrote:
(03-05-2024, 01:10 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

Pikeville is by far best team in 15th and now with Coach consulting Kim Mulky on her outfits should be a lock to cut nets down again.

I spit Pepsi out my nose and mouth reading that