Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central vs. June Buchanan - 12/18
The game is on the 18th at 7:00. Im feeling kcc between 2 and 5 what are your guy's prediction on this one?
It's going to be a good game.....I'll take KCC by 5.....
i dont like jbs but i think jbs is gunna take it by 10+...
Should be a great game, I can't wait. Last time they played was in the district championship last year, a very competitive game, with KCC coming out on top. While KCC lost 3 seniors JBS only lost 2, that weren't huge contributors. If KCC's new big man can keep control of the boards like he has in the past few games i've seen it will be closer that what a lot of ppl will think. But JBS is loaded, from top to bottom. If KCC can control the pace of the game and withstand the blows JBS will hit them then they should be able to come out with a win. If this happens i'm going to take KCC by 8, if not then i'll take JBS by 15.
JBS by 23.
JBS by around 20+
Should be an excellent game IMO... I'll take JBS by 8.
As much as i dread posting this, i will say JBS by 7, and i hope that it is wrong.
i'll pray for KCC to crush the crusaders
JBS by 17. I have missed one game this year. We lost to Berkmar,GA by 3. All others were blowouts. Our boys can beat anyone in the 15th with ease. Like the guy said early---"at every position". I have friends who play for KCC, but I am for JBS in this one. My kid goes there. Great school. Great people.JBS by 17+...easily.
Both teams have alot of talent and are capable of winning, but I have to go with KCC by 1.
To much JBS for KC. JBS will run the score up as much as they can. JBS by at least 20. I wouldnt be surprised if it is a 30+ game.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
jbs by 85 Smile
I'm going to take JBS by 25. I seen how KCC plays last night and theres no chance that KCC will win. Because with the Stepp brothers it's hard to beat them.
Knott has looked good this year but havent played anyone like JBS. JBS by 17...
JBS by 17
jbs 20+
Nothing is easy when it come to this in county rivalry jbs might win but it wont be an easy win kcc is in good shape they are coming together i thank that clark will try to out do everyone which will hurt jbs and his teammates will pick up the broken pieces. However i thank that buttermilk josh huff and josh richardson all are more agressive one the boards than collins for jbs is kcc keeps them from getting 2nd and 3rd shots doesnt try to run with them its a close game i am not perdicting who will win just Lets Go P.A.T.S PATS PATS PATS
KCC doesn't have a chance. How can anyone think they will win? JBS by 30+ !!! Lol..
wildcatman Wrote:Nothing is easy when it come to this in county rivalry jbs might win but it wont be an easy win kcc is in good shape they are coming together i thank that clark will try to out do everyone which will hurt jbs and his teammates will pick up the broken pieces. However i thank that buttermilk josh huff and josh richardson all are more agressive one the boards than collins for jbs is kcc keeps them from getting 2nd and 3rd shots doesnt try to run with them its a close game i am not perdicting who will win just Lets Go P.A.T.S PATS PATS PATS

Unfortunately, Josh Richardson left the team last Saturday.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:To much JBS for KC. JBS will run the score up as much as they can. JBS by at least 20. I wouldnt be surprised if it is a 30+ game.

I agree, the "June Bugs" are going to be out for revenge after the loss in the District Finals last year.
Dawg Child Wrote:I agree, the "June Bugs" are going to be out for revenge after the loss in the District Finals last year.

"june bugs" is a cool nickname...I hadnt heard that one before...
uk96 Wrote:"june bugs" is a cool nickname...I hadnt heard that one before...

Thanks, I liked it!
ronald_reagan Wrote:jbs by 85 Smile
Rolleyes
Knott has absolutely no chance against June Buchanan. As a matter of fact, it could get UGLY, like 30 points , or more!
KCC always seems to get up for this game. I see this being a close one as usual. I think that if KCC can make their free throws in this one then there'll be an interesting finish. I can't believe some people on here think KCC will get beat 30 points. Does that mean JBS is 27 points better than Hazard. I think not. I mean JBS only beat Cordia by 29 and it took a 4th quarter run to get that much of a lead. KCC is better than Cordia and will be in the game until the finish.
Card_Fan Wrote:KCC always seems to get up for this game. I see this being a close one as usual. I think that if KCC can make their free throws in this one then there'll be an interesting finish. I can't believe some people on here think KCC will get beat 30 points. Does that mean JBS is 27 points better than Hazard. I think not. I mean JBS only beat Cordia by 29 and it took a 4th quarter run to get that much of a lead. KCC is better than Cordia and will be in the game until the finish.

What makes you think that?
Just a personal opinion. Nothing against Cordia, I just think KCC is better.
I can't believe everyone thinks JBS is going to blow us away. KCC beat them last year in the district tourny on a neutral court and with neutral refs, what about that ? Does no one understand that we could do that again. JBS has proved that they are beatable and KCC has proved that they can beat them. I just think it will be closer that everyone thinks no matter who wins.
Collins will be the big difference whn these 2 teams meet! Or should be at least.