Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Knott County Central 70 Letcher County Central 67 (53rd District Championship)
Final. Took this game in last night as I’ve been in the area for work and wow what a game. Letcher led most of the game but with 3 minutes left and the Cougars up 10 their point guard fouled out and it was all downhill for LCC after that. Knott was able to get it to overtime and pull away in the extra frame. LCC had no answer for Huff in the 4th and extra period. Great night of basketball in Hindman!
It’s sad that neither team will amount to nothing in the regional tournament nothing.
I would love to see how many turnovers Letcher had, especially unforced. Wow. So undisciplined I felt like.
That was the worst officiated game I have ever seen. Letcher had 5 players foul out and Knott had 0. Letcher played good considering they didn’t have Dixon last night.
Cmon...the LCC hate is evident.
Give it a break
I would not of wanted to draw either of these teams.
The calls in this game were terrible. And all the “Knott County by a lot comments” are a bit much considering LCC lead the whole game—had five players foul out—and lost by 3 in overtime with the help of the refs. Meanwhile, Knott, who was playing from behind, had not one person foul out.
Letcher is a terrible team.
Game changed with Boggs fouled out. It was all coogs untill that point. Coach Taylor seem to be a heck of a coach