Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floyd Central 71 Lawrence co 57 (58th District Championship)
Floyd Central with a good win over Lawrence co.. Congrats Jags
First District win for the program was this year and they win the district title
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(02-29-2024, 11:34 PM)Spud6 Wrote: First District win for the program was this year and they win the district title

Nope, they won the district in their 2nd year of existence. And have 1-2 more 1st round victories I believe.
(03-01-2024, 12:07 AM)15thRegionScoop Wrote:
(02-29-2024, 11:34 PM)Spud6 Wrote: First District win for the program was this year and they win the district title

Nope, they won the district in their 2nd year of existence. And have 1-2 more 1st round victories I believe.
You are correct. Hager took over after the Spurlock situation and Brady Conn led a 6 win team to district title.
We are rolling. Congrats to coach moore and his team
Congrats Floyd central. They have got hot at the right time and will be a dangerous team for anyone to match up with at the expo.
Congratulations Coach Moore big win for his group

Should’ve said for Coach Moore
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(03-01-2024, 07:12 AM)Spud6 Wrote:

Should’ve said for Coach Moore

I’d say Coach Moore is very happy that the Covid year happened. Would’ve been like 4-5 years straight that he hasn’t made it out of the first round of district. Otherwise this doesn’t happen. 3-4 of their top 6 wouldn’t be playing. Without those 3-4, FC is the 4 seed with maybe 1 district win on the season, if that. Not trying to take away from the accomplishment, just stating the facts. I’m sure Moore feels relief after all the scrutiny although.

They’re playing their best basketball at the right time. With the right draw, they could very well be playing in the region championship game where anything could happen.