Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Pike County Central (60th District Championship)
7 pm on 2/29

I don't know if anyone will be streaming this one but I would assume Mountain Top Sports will be there
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(02-29-2024, 10:32 AM)Spud6 Wrote: 7 pm on 2/29

I don't know if anyone will be streaming this one but I would assume Mountain Top Sports will be there
D&D is covering the 60th district
[-] The following 1 user Likes pirateforlife's post:
  • Spud6
(02-29-2024, 10:32 AM)Spud6 Wrote: 7 pm on 2/29

WPRG should have it on Facebook/YouTube channel live. Tape delay on channel 5 most likely. I know they were live on YouTube with the Belfry/Phelps game Monday night.
Pike Central by 22.
D and D and Mountain Top will be there you choose I usually watch Zmountain Top for Pikeville And WMDJ and D and d for everything else.Jamey will be doing the 58th at Prestonsburg
(02-29-2024, 01:54 PM)FloydCountySuperstar Wrote: D and D and Mountain Top will be there you choose I usually watch Zmountain Top for Pikeville And WMDJ and D and d for everything else.Jamey will be doing the 58th at Prestonsburg

I listen to the all on mute so I just pick which quality of stream looks better
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
PIKE C.  75
Belf 51