Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County at Martin County (57th District Championship)
Games at 7 at Martin County 2/29

Thoughts on this one?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Should be a dandy. Hard to beat a team 3 times in one season. Both matchups in the regular season were good.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
May be a case of the "dandy" curse! I've lost count over the years of people who predict that and its anything but. For the paying customers, I hope I am wrong.
Martin by 1, Maynard with a putback.
Game is at 7:00.
(02-29-2024, 03:21 PM)THOMCAT Wrote: Game is at 7:00.

Thank you. I got it fixed!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Wonder if it will get as intense as the semi-final game other night.
(02-29-2024, 03:43 PM)THOMCAT Wrote: Wonder if it will get as intense as the semi-final game other night.

This game has to be intense. They have played a bunch this year and Martin County is a regional favorite and Magoffin has one of if not the best player in the 15th region
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Card2000
Will be good and very physical game. Typical 57 Dist. I hope which ever team gets the loss they can avoid a 57th rival on Sat. I would like to see all 4 boys teams make the expo.
(02-29-2024, 04:09 PM)kai Wrote: Will be good and very physical game.  Typical 57 Dist.    I hope which ever team gets the loss they can avoid a 57th rival on Sat. I would like to see all 4 boys teams make the expo.

That's the super region got implemented.  We shall see if it works out the way it was intended
#BBFL
Martin CO 83
Mag 72
(02-29-2024, 12:22 PM)P. Fanning Wrote: May be a case of the "dandy" curse! I've lost count over the years of people who predict that and it’s anything but. For the paying customers, I hope I am wrong.
Well I’d say you were right. Magoffin played terrible. Don’t know how we even scored as many points as we did. We shot the ball horrible. Ah, it’s part of it. On to Regions. Congrats Martin County.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redneck's post:
  • Card2000