Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central vs. Hazard (District Championship)
ok ok. i know hazard is the favorite, and most likely will win this game.  Just wondering what you folks think needs to happen for Perry to pull the upset?  Heres my thoughts..

Keys to the game;;

1. Perry must contain Seth Caudill, keep him out of the free throw area

2. Perry must rebound, Eversole and Higgins have size and weight advantage over Slone and Castle

3. Stay out of foul trouble and get Hazard in foul trouble

4. Kizer Slone has got be aggressive early and look to attack, and needs his jumper to fall early 

5.Trayton woods has to shoot good 3s and not force bad ones, we cant afford to get down early

6. Carter Castle has to play physical with Higgins and try to pick up early fouls on the big guy 

now all these things dont have to happen for us to win, Hazard is good but theres not a huge seperation between the 2 teams, i think if 2 or 3 of the things listed above happen, perry can win this game    

I will say though hazard by 4 in the end
Hazard in a landslide
(02-28-2024, 07:39 PM)the gambler Wrote: ok ok. i know hazard is the favorite, and most likely will win this game.  Just wondering what you folks think needs to happen for Perry to pull the upset?  Heres my thoughts..

Keys to the game;;

1. Perry must contain Seth Caudill, keep him out of the free throw area

2. Perry must rebound, Eversole and Higgins have size and weight advantage over Slone and Castle

3. Stay out of foul trouble and get Hazard in foul trouble

4. Kizer Slone has got be aggressive early and look to attack, and needs his jumper to fall early 

5.Trayton woods has to shoot good 3s and not force bad ones, we cant afford to get down early

6. Carter Castle has to play physical with Higgins and try to pick up early fouls on the big guy 

now all these things dont have to happen for us to win, Hazard is good but theres not a huge seperation between the 2 teams, i think if 2 or 3 of the things listed above happen, perry can win this game    

I will say though hazard by 4 in the end
You’re not asking for much out of our boys are you?
Hazard by as many as they want. PCC doesn't have the horses to keep up
Depends on the health of Eversole. Seems he went down pretty hard on his ankle the other night.
we will re visit this thread later tonight, but i dont see a land slide or hazard by as many as they want only time will tell but i see a 4-5 point game either way Dores...
(02-29-2024, 11:44 AM)the gambler Wrote: we will re visit this thread later tonight, but i dont see a land slide or hazard by as many as they want    only time will tell but i see a 4-5 point game either way    Dores...
I agree! If this game ends up being a double digit win for either side it will be late.
I think hazard will win by at least ten hopefully eversole is 100% without him we may be in trouble he's a force to be reckoned with!
Perry wins Round 3 tonight. Slone and Castle will have big games.
Haz. 64  PCC 54