Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 59 Lawrence Co 57 in OT
Great game and great overtime win for the Lady Blackcats...
Big win for the Lady Blackcats program to knock off 1 seed Lawrence County

Prater had 22 for Pburg

Congrats coach Brandon Kidd and the Lady Blackcats!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatAlum's post:
  • Blacksmith
I think this could be Coach Kidd first win in the district tournament at PBurg. Correct me if I’m wrong. Crazy thing is any other year, they would have punched their ticket to App Wireless Arena and now they still have to battle to get there in the super region.
I believe winning this game puts them in App Wireless, regardless.
Good for Kidd, he's the one in that place that I like.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ring'Em Up's post:
  • Westside
(02-26-2024, 11:12 PM)Ring'Em Up Wrote: I believe winning this game puts them in App Wireless, regardless. 
It does not.  Only district winner advance to app arena.  If they finish 2nd in district, they will host a game on Saturday.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grinch1's post:
  • Ring'Em Up
(02-26-2024, 11:39 PM)Grinch1 Wrote:
(02-26-2024, 11:12 PM)Ring'Em Up Wrote: I believe winning this game puts them in App Wireless, regardless. 
It does not.  Only district winner advance to app arena.  If they finish 2nd in district, they will host a game on Saturday.
Shows what I get for listening to Paintsville's 94.7 feed tonite for the 57th.  They are totally off, lol.  They said if you lose tonite, then you got the chance to play an additional game to play in to App Wireless. All winners in first round made it, and all first round losers had a meeting tomorrow morning to organize the additional Super play-in. Huh
What a freakin game. Once #3 for Lawrence got that tech and the game went into OT it was over. Prestonsburg upped their pressure and caused some turnovers. Happy for Coach Kidd. Betsy Layne guy!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(02-27-2024, 12:02 AM)Ring'Em Up Wrote:
(02-26-2024, 11:39 PM)Grinch1 Wrote:
Shows what I get for listening to Paintsville's 94.7 feed tonite for the 57th.  They are totally off, lol.  They said if you lose tonite, then you got the chance to play an additional game to play in to App Wireless. All winners in first round made it, and all first round losers had a meeting tomorrow morning to organize the additional Super play-in. Huh
All 3rd and 4th place teams have the meeting tomorrow and will play to get to each 2nd place team. Then the winner of those games will go on to app arena to play the 4 district winners.  I have no clue how they decide which winner of the 3/4 games get to play which 2 seed.
I'm very proud of Coach Kidd. He is one of my boys, and I'm proud of all of my mud creek boys. Coach Kidd has done an amazing job. He puts his heart and soul into coaching. You can tell he really cares about his young ladies. He coaches with a passion you don't see much of today.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Blacksmith