Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Football
The 1st piece of the great middle school team that Jon Fletcher built has left. What are your thoughts of Maddox leaving hazard. And how many more are going to leave?
Why is he leaving?
Tough to lose a player like this but I don't think they will have to shut the program down.
No but they are more leaving within the next week or two.
Best of luck to them then if they do.
Don’t like the new coach?
He's a running back and wrestler.

Johnson Central is traditionally a very run heavy team and they have a great wrestling program.

Makes sense
Maddox left because of wrestling. Can’t blame him. As far as football goes, no one is bigger than the program, the kids that are there will work and fight to hopefully get the team back to where it needs to be. We wish Maddox nothing but the best and hope he brings home a wrestling state title the next 4 years.
Does Hazard not have wrestling?
Yea I think they had a wrestling program but the coach got fired
(04-27-2024, 09:22 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: Does Hazard not have wrestling?
Coach left as soon as the season ended. Hopefully the plan is to hire another and not just let the team go.
Tough break for Bulldogs. Might not hurt them this year but in figure be big void to replace. Maddox is going be really good football player but even better at wrestling . So I’m with everyone else . It makes sense go to Johnson Central wrestle.