Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bad do you regret......
IF you voted for Dubya during the primaries in 2000....... how bad do you regret it???

I voted for him... I feel so betrayed now. He has been the most liberal republican that I've ever known about.... with the one exception being Teddy.
I didn't vote for him in 2000, but I don't regret voting for him in 2004.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Being closer to the center is the key to getting elected these days. I dont think anyone will get voted into office now being a radical left or right winger. It scares people.

I did vote for W both elections.
Beef Wrote:I didn't vote for him in 2000, but I don't regret voting for him in 2004.

He didn't run against anyone in the primaries in 2004.

However, if I had a 2nd chance to vote in 2000 in the primaries.... I would have went with Alan Keyes, Forbes, or Buchanan.
ronald_reagan Wrote:He didn't run against anyone in the primaries in 2004.

However, if I had a 2nd chance to vote in 2000 in the primaries.... I would have went with Alan Keyes, Forbes, or Buchanan.
Oh sorry, I just thought you meant overall. And you mean to tell me you would really vote for Keyes? I saw him on the debate yesterday, what a joke IMO.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:Oh sorry, I just thought you meant overall. And you mean to tell me you would really vote for Keyes? I saw him on the debate yesterday, what a joke IMO.

Keyes is about 90% of what I am. So no, no joke.

Go look at his platform. ;-)

And when you watched the debate yesterday, you made your decision from the 2 minutes he got to talk???
ronald_reagan Wrote:Keyes is about 90% of what I am. So no, no joke.

Go look at his platform. ;-)

And when you watched the debate yesterday, you made your decision from the 2 minutes he got to talk???
I saw like the last 20 minutes and he was about the only one to talk. They could never get him to shut up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:I saw like the last 20 minutes and he was about the only one to talk. They could never get him to shut up.

He got a few of the last questions.... before that, he wasn't called on. Its a shame too.

He's one of the few true conservatives out there...