Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson City
They’re coming on strong at the right time. With them being the district host I think they will punch their ticket to Powell County
HollerRat I’ll have what you’re smoking lol
(02-24-2024, 10:47 PM)HollerRat Wrote: They’re coming on strong at the right time. With them being the district host I think they will punch their ticket to Powell County
You have completely lost your mind!
I didn’t know they still had a team.
While 6 of their 7 total wins this season happened since February 5th, they've not exactly beaten the best. They've beaten a 5 win Elliot County Twice, 9 win Owsley County twice, 3 win Cordia and 8 win Lee County. They closed their regular season yesterday losing to Betsy Layne 49-23. I don't really consider that coming on strong, but it is nice seeing them at least have a winning streak after having started the season at 0-11.
Jackson stands 0 chance of winning a game in district. Even though they are playing one of the worst coached teams in the region in Wolfe County.
Depends on which WC team comes out to play first time they played Jackson city they barely beat them and had flinchum not flipped an went to wolfe rolls very well could have been reversed wolfe better not go in thinking its a for sure win or Jackson could send them home. Especially if Robert Scott lets wolfe go wild an lets some of his players make turn overs an throw up garbage!
HollerRat must smell a upset.. They happen so, very possible if the game is played at a Jackson City pace.
HollerRat is always on the move. I’ve not seen him around Breathitt Co since we had the banner ceremony at the Colisium. The dude was crying like a baby when they raised that 2023 banner.

He must have gotten some bad info on this upcoming game because there is no chance JCS pulls this off
I’ll bet my house, my truck, and pay hollerrats bills for a month if Jackson city wins
[-] The following 1 user Likes Badger's post:
  • Night Train
If Flinchum stayed at Jackson they would be going to the regional tournament. I’ve never seen a more disorganized and out of control as Wolfe.
Did anyone do a welfare check on HollerRat? That game was over from the tip