Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$364 Million....
The Trump Crime Family is on the hook for a lot of dough. It's a lot of money, even for a grifter like Trump. How is he gonna pay all these millions he was order to pay , due to his fraudulent business practices.  $355 million for the crime boss, $4 million each for his criminal offspring(Don, Jr, & Eric) and $1 million for Weisselberg, the former CFO of Trump's criminal enterprise. For every day that Trump doesn't pay what he owes,  $87,502 in interest is added EVERY SINGLE DAY!

How's the soon-to-be convicted felon gonna pay all this money?  I have an idea ...

Thumbnail(s)

(02-23-2024, 01:33 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: The Trump Crime Family is on the hook for a lot of dough. It's a lot of money, even for a grifter like Trump. How is he gonna pay all these millions he was order to pay , due to his fraudulent business practices.  $355 million for the crime boss, $4 million each for his criminal offspring(Don, Jr, & Eric) and $1 million for Weisselberg, the former CFO of Trump's criminal enterprise. For every day that Trump doesn't pay what he owes,  $87,502 in interest is added EVERY SINGLE DAY!

How's the soon-to-be convicted felon gonna pay all this money?  I have an idea ...
I know your opinions are assigned to you, but this case should be easy even for the hopelessly brainwashed. Overturned soon. No fraud, nobody lost money, banks even testified to it. Trump just made $4.4 BILLION or so on Truth Social merger so $87K/day is chump change until "verdict" from the bat sh!t crazy, butt ugly, corrupt leftist nutbag judge is overturned.

Meanwhile Bidens sell favors to our enemies and crickets from the hopelessly brainwashed Maddow dude sheeple...