Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Gladiators
Who is going to watch the new American Gladiators that begins January 6th on NBC?
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I watched the older one when it came out. I will check this one out too.
I'll definetly watch this I wonder what the air time will be??
I'll be watching. I loved the old school American Gladiators.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Is Hulk Hogan hosting it? I remember hearing that...
ronald_reagan Wrote:Is Hulk Hogan hosting it? I remember hearing that...

I don't know if he's actually hosting the show, or more of a coach to the men gladiators.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
I didn't even know there was a new coming out...Sweet!! I will definitely watch this!! I used to watch the old ones all the time!!
Oh i will be watching it.
I wonder how you try out for it? Smile
I freakin love American Gladiators. and Hulk Hogan, so it should be awesome.
I loved the old ones and LOVE watching them on ESPN classics! Memories, lol!
They've already held tryouts for it, but I'm not sure how you applied for that job. From what I've heard, Hogan is the host of the show, not just a coach.

The reason this shows coming out is due to the writers strike. No one to write tv episodes.....so on to reality tv where you don't need writers. Expect to see a lot of reality shows popping up soon.

I have a bad feeling that this show will be a let down, but IDK, maybe not if they bring in some new, creative ideas.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]