Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LSU 75 Kentucky 74
This stinks
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Worst coach in the country. Overpaid egomaniac that’s been coaching for 30 years and doesn’t know when to call a timeout.

But nooooo, let’s keep on rocking with him and Barnhart. Maybe in year 2064 we will make it back to the title game
[-] The following 1 user Likes RunItUpTheGut's post:
  • jetpilot
That just erases the big win at Auburn on Saturday losing to a team that was 13-12 and 5-7 in league play who was also playing without their leading scorer.
Also shows it was more of Auburn having a dreadful shooting night than UK lockdown defense.
(02-22-2024, 01:36 AM)RunItUpTheGut Wrote: Worst coach in the country. Overpaid egomaniac that’s been coaching for 30 years and doesn’t know when to call a timeout.

But nooooo, let’s keep on rocking with him and Barnhart. Maybe in year 2064 we will make it back to the title game

You were just waiting with rabid anticipation to post this. Go to any KY basketball game thread forum and you'll see mirror images of guys like yourself who make emotional post after emotional post like this. If LSU hadn't have gotten that tip in we wouldn't have heard a word from you. Not a word! Tell me what in the hell Calipari did to lose this game. Try to use just a tad of rational thought when you answer.  If only Cal could have made some shots during that six minute dry spell. If only he could have rebounded better in the second half. Just absurd...

Poor ol' Jack Pilgrim will not sleep a wink tonight. Probably won't be able to keep down solid food for two or three days. Also, probably a lot of girlfriends and wives will take it on the chin from their significant others tonight and tomorrow. Kentucky fans... some are outstanding and some are just the worst you could find anywhere.
At this point, where UK basketball is concerned you are just a clown OSH. Big red nose, big shoes…
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • RunItUpTheGut
(02-22-2024, 01:53 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(02-22-2024, 01:36 AM)RunItUpTheGut Wrote: Worst coach in the country. Overpaid egomaniac that’s been coaching for 30 years and doesn’t know when to call a timeout.

You were just waiting with rabid anticipation to post this. Go to any KY basketball  game thread forum  and you'll see mirror images of guys like yourself who make emotional post after emotional post like this.  If LSU hadn't have gotten that tip in we wouldn't have heard a word from you. Not a word! Tell me what in the hell Calipari did to lose this game. Try to use just a tad of rational thought when you answer.  If only Cal could have made some shots during that six minute dry spell. If only he could have rebounded better in the second half. Just absurd...

Poor ol' Jack Pilgrim will not sleep a wink tonight. Probably won't be able to keep down solid food for two or three days. Also, probably a lot of girlfriends and wives will take it on the chin from their significant others tonight and tomorrow. Kentucky fans... some are outstanding and some are just the worst you could find anywhereo
luckily I don’t have to wait long with this garbage
(02-22-2024, 01:57 AM)jetpilot Wrote: At this point, where UK basketball is concerned you are just a clown OSH. Big red nose, big shoes…

I'm a clown because I am enjoying the heck out of watching this group of guys play. Even with the ups and downs they are a fun(and, yes,  frustrating, at times) team to watch. They seem like a close knit , good bunch of youngsters, most of which will be earning more money next year than most on here will make their entire lives. They have bright futures and they are representing our university well . Lot of future All-Stars on this team.

According to Kenpom they are one of the most unlucky teams in the country. We saw that again tonight. With a few more lucky bounces this team could easily be 22-4. Luck tends to even out in the end. Maybe  we start to get some of that luck going our way in the postseason. If so, it could be a fun March. Enjoy the journey like I will.
Watch the last play a few times , starting and stopping the footage and ask yourself what in the hell was Robert Dillingham doing. He allowed the guy who got the put back run right past him. Rob was heading in the opposite direction from the basket for some odd reason. Ugo wasn't much better. He ball watched and offered no resistance. Pitiful. These guys are nice kids but sometimes I question their BB IQs. Wonder if Cal directed them to just stand there and watch it all happen? I highly doubt it.

Let's not absolve Reed Sheppard for his ball watching, as well , on the fateful last play. He was positioned right at the goal and literally stands there while the ball floats up to Ward, who puts it in. Reed says, " what is boxing out?"
I can’t for the life of me understand college basketball right now. Teams are loosing like crazy within the top 25. Has the style of college basketball changed that much, seems like teams run the same thing and carry the same principals. Just don’t get it. UK disastrous, tough loss and sadly expected
(02-22-2024, 02:49 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(02-22-2024, 01:57 AM)jetpilot Wrote: At this point, where UK basketball is concerned you are just a clown OSH. Big red nose, big shoes…

I'm a clown because I am enjoying the heck out of watching this group of guys play. Even with the ups and downs they are a fun(and, yes,  frustrating, at times) team to watch. They seem like a close knit , good bunch of youngsters, most of which will be earning more money next year than most on here will make their entire lives. They have bright futures and they are representing our university well . Lot of future All-Stars on this team.

According to Kenpom they are one of the most unlucky teams in the country. We saw that again tonight. With a few more lucky bounces this team could easily be 22-4. Luck tends to even out in the end. Maybe  we start to get some of that luck going our way in the postseason. If so, it could be a fun March. Enjoy the journey like I will.
Thanks for proving my point over and over.

1st bolded - good for them, our program is mid-tier and that's all I care out.
2nd bolded - clown excuse for losers.
3rd bolded - clown excuse for losers.
4th bolded - I don't enjoy being a mid-tier program that sucks and never will.
Cats move up to #77 in ADE  but are now 309th in the nation in the LUCK rating. Folks, we've just had some very, very bad luck this year. Could very easily be 22-4. It'll likely even out come March. We'll make a run(I think).

#InCalWeTrust

(02-22-2024, 09:13 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-22-2024, 02:49 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Thanks for proving my point over and over.

1st bolded - good for them, our program is mid-tier and that's all I care out.
2nd bolded - clown excuse for losers.
3rd bolded - clown excuse for losers.
4th bolded - I don't enjoy being a mid-tier program that sucks and never will.

3rd bolded... no excuse. It's one of Ken Pomeroy's categories for his ratings system. Kentucky is now #309 in the nation in Luck. It's not an excuse. It's analytics.

#TrustTheMath
“Luck” is subjective. Even most clowns know that. You make your own luck. Maybe we can find a coach who is lucky enough to not drag our program down to mid-tier status.
FIRE CAL?
Kentucky's  21+ feet  of O, B, & Z played a combined 43 minutes and had a total of 2 points.
(02-23-2024, 01:58 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Kentucky's  21+ feet  of O, B, & Z played a combined 43 minutes and had a total of 2 points.

We need to go after bigs that a bigs. Not big kids that are athletic. We need some meat and taters under the rim.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(02-23-2024, 12:29 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(02-23-2024, 01:58 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Kentucky's  21+ feet  of O, B, & Z played a combined 43 minutes and had a total of 2 points.

We need to go after bigs that a bigs. Not big kids that are athletic. We need some meat and taters under the rim.

I like that... And I agree.
(02-23-2024, 12:33 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Demarcus Cousins and Karl Towns type bodies. Fellers that thrive on contact and getting a body on somebody. The guys we got just want to our athlete you and be taller than you.
#BBFL
(02-23-2024, 12:39 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(02-23-2024, 12:33 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Demarcus Cousins and Karl Towns type bodies. Fellers that thrive on contact and getting a body on somebody. The guys we got just want to our athlete you and be taller than you.

Yes, and guys they are just a bit on the nasty side like Cousins  or Jaamal Magloire. Tired of these softies.
I agree with both of you. We need that instead of the 21 feet of dumba$$ we have. So whose fault is it we don't?

Some choices:
1. The players
2. The fans
3. Rupp Arena building
4. That mean new floor that community college beat us on that we had to disassemble and
get out of there ASAP
5. Bad luck
6. CALIPARI

I'll give you 6 guesses.

I'm off of Cal until we get bounced from the tournaments (probably as the favorite)
Softer than charmin, hypothetically because it’s irrelevant but do u feeling if Oscar stayed he would be a great fit for this team or would be bring too much baggage himself.  I see all kinds of big men across the country that would be perfect candidates in the transfer portal for quick access.  Which at this point I don’t want to think about next season because it’s exhausting already.

(02-23-2024, 01:09 PM)jetpilot Wrote: I agree with both of you. We need that instead of the 21 feet of dumba$$ we have. So whose fault is it we don't?

Some choices:
1. The players
2. The fans
3. Rupp Arena building
4. That mean new floor that community college beat us on that we had to disassemble and
    get out of there ASAP
5. Bad luck
6. CALIPARI

I'll give you 6 guesses.

I'm off of Cal until we get bounced from the tournaments (probably as the favorite)
The assistant coaches who get paid as well all year around to recruit players and bring to CAL’s attention so he can aggressively go after them.  Hahahahaha #7 I will take
Every time I look at Aaron Bradshaw, I think, send that guy a CARE package.

Somebody feed that dude some bacon cheeseburgers!!!
1 Cousins/KAT type + Wagner playing like he is capable and I take UK over the field.
(02-23-2024, 02:12 PM)jetpilot Wrote: 1 Cousins/KAT type + Wagner playing like he is capable and I take UK over the field.

I agree. But Boogie ain't walking through that door. So, we are probably in trouble. How about showing these softy "bigs" some Boogie videos? 

Cousins played the game with hate in his heart. Can you see Ugo or Big Z doing that? I can't.
i said TYPE. Cal forgot to sign one hehe
(02-23-2024, 03:55 PM)jetpilot Wrote: i said TYPE. Cal forgot to sign one hehe

I was kinda excited when that Cock guy from Illinois ( Was it Cockrum. Cockburn?). was said to be interested in playing for us a couple of years ago. He had a big, bruising body.  Hell, I would take Joe Cocker(is he dead?) over the three 7- foot tissues we have in the post right now.

I don't following recruiting very much at all. Until a kid shows up in a UK uniform, I have probably never heard of him. Is it really true that this Bradshaw kid was one of the most highly-regarded recruits in the country?