Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2024 Class 1A Pre Season Talk
(04-18-2024, 11:14 AM)PHSForever Wrote: Did anyone miss me? Finally back on this board thanks to hard work by admins to fix log in issue for me. Can’t wait to talk footbawlllll. And where’s Floppy Melons?  Anyone heard from him since he disappeared after Pikeville ran through them like a dose of salts since 2015?

Awesome you are back on! I think Floppy Melons has hung it up but maybe we can bring Tiger Blues out of semi-retirement!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • PHSForever
Floppy…Tigger Blues…and a few others I always liked going back and forth with have since departed. Idk where they went…maybe somewhere drinking a Zima with Clint_Westweed…

Serious question…what was the reasoning behind the Pikeville AD stepping down? Just time for her to retire? She’s done a really good job across the board it seems. Was a surprise to me to see her walk away.
Good to see you back on this site PHSForever! Been missing you buddy, welcome back.
[-] The following 2 users Like Big Five-0-'s post:
  • jetpilot, PHSForever
(04-18-2024, 11:12 PM)Big Five-0- Wrote: Good to see you back on this site PHSForever! Been missing you buddy, welcome back.
Thanks! Good to be back and catching up!
(04-18-2024, 05:54 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-18-2024, 11:14 AM)PHSForever Wrote: Did anyone miss me? Finally back on this board thanks to hard work by admins to fix log in issue for me. Can’t wait to talk footbawlllll. And where’s Floppy Melons?  Anyone heard from him since he disappeared after Pikeville ran through them like a dose of salts since 2015?

Awesome you are back on! I think Floppy Melons has hung it up but maybe we can bring Tiger Blues out of semi-retirement!
Darn shame but glad to be back!  I see you haven’t let up a bit. Lol
Rumor mill has it that Paris has a boatload of transfers coming in from surrounding counties. Now how true that is IDK. Plus the new field hype of a orange turf.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cledog30's post:
  • Bull got out!
Pikeville AD stepped down because she got tired of parents stupid shit. They will regret this big time and I can't believe the Pikeville Administration?

Pikeville football will repeat as class A state champions. Campbellsville will be good.