Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bush Hamdan Named Offensive Coordinator
What do we think about this guy? He played at Boise during the fun Boise days so I have hope but I haven't seen Boise play or heard of Boise in 10 years.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Be hard to tell what we have as long as Stoops is holding tight to the reigns.
(02-16-2024, 10:19 AM)Spud6 Wrote: What do we think about this guy? He played at Boise during the fun Boise days so I have hope but I haven't seen Boise play or heard of Boise in 10 years.

The more I learn, the more I like.

Impressed that he was able to get a former #1 QB recruit to come to Boise.

Impressive pedigree coming from a family that includes a father that was a nuclear scientist, a mother who founded her own cosmetology business, and a brother who bounced around NFL rosters at the QB position.

The kind of young, still up-and-coming hire who we could get to stay awhile but still has enough experience in lesser roles at other big time programs which inspire confidence that he won't be overwhelmed.

Looks like he'll be missed in Boise. He's leaving his alma mater after bringing in the former #1 QB, so you know he's betting on himself and believes that what he's being offered is enough to leave them for, which also tells me something.

It could winding up being a terrible hire and an entirely doomed tenure, but I can see why those leading the search would think that he'd be a good fit because he checks so many boxes for what you'd want in your "ideal-but-still-realistic" hire.

Could be a little gravy on the side if he's able to pull a player or two out of the Pacific Northwest that we wouldn't have gotten otherwise, though I don't know that this is really something you could bank on given the Big Ten's expansion and what a school like Kentucky could ever hope to truly get out of the area in the long run.

I thought that this was a very nice article about him.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-h...ssionally/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cactus Jack's post:
  • jetpilot
Good stuff CJ.
The only thing about this guy that seems off is he's been somewhere different every year dating back to 2009. But it looks like he's moved for the better with each move so it's hard to judge him off that.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL