Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky/Gonzaga Thoughts , Reactions, Analysis
Four points, first four minutes...not good!   Come on, Blue!!!    

15:36 ... 6 points.  Still not good.

Why the slow starts in these showcase games?

If Few(as in, Mark) would take on the job, would you rather have him than Cal?

My immediate and most pressing thoughts are , if forcing John Calipari to exit Lexington, stage right,  would stop my darn cats from doing this , I would be all for it.

Or this ...  Dammit to hell!!!

Thumbnail(s)

Isnt Gonzaga unranked?
(02-10-2024, 07:38 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Isnt Gonzaga unranked?

Yes.    

And Auburn lost to Florida by 16.  Sh!t happens...

I still stay Kentucky needs to be tougher. Our bigs are Charmin-like.
(02-10-2024, 07:48 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Yes.    

Its not just Kentucky, watched a HS basketball game last night, the play is terrible, sport is going downhill quickly.
Can we get a key stop? Please, for the love of Gerald Fitch!

It's gonna come down to whether we can get a stop. I wish I was more confident in that happening.

Got the stop! Now, can we get a good play coming out of the TO?

(02-10-2024, 08:12 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Can we get a key stop? Please, for the love of Gerald Fitch!

It's gonna come down to whether we can get a stop.  I wish I was more confident in that happening.

Got the stop!  Now, can we get a good play coming out of the TO?

NOPE!!!!

(02-10-2024, 07:59 PM)plantmanky Wrote:
(02-10-2024, 07:48 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Yes.    

Its not just Kentucky, watched a HS basketball game last night, the play is terrible, sport is going downhill quickly.

Agree!!!

Did I hear some boo birds???
Gonzaga up three, Mark Few has his team foul. Jay Wright, two-time national championship coach doing commentary, doesn’t even consider not fouling. You foul in that spot! Always! Cost us the Florida game. Are we gonna miss the tournament completely?
Even with the loss Barnhead will probably still offer Cal a contract extension. Barnhead and Cal are nothing but jokes.
How many teams have gotten their first quad 1 win against UK this season? Florida and Gonzaga are two of them. Wilmington, too, I'm sure.
Fire Cal.
(02-10-2024, 08:28 PM)Strikeout King Wrote: Even with the loss Barnhead will probably still offer Cal a contract extension. Barnhead and Cal are nothing but jokes.

Cal was not hired to win national titles. He was hired to produce many multi-zillionaires who would continue the stream of big money flowing back to the university. Didn't Cal even admit that national championships wasn't his main priority? If you are gonna be mad at anyone be mad at Mr. Barnhardt and President Cap, not Cal. Cal's doing what they asked him to do better than anyone ever has at UK.

(02-10-2024, 08:27 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Gonzaga up three, Mark Few has his team foul. Jay Wright, two-time national championship coach doing commentary, doesn’t even consider not fouling. You foul in that spot! Always! Cost us the Florida game. Are we gonna miss the tournament completely?

We won't miss the tourney but we can't get enough defensive stops to win four straight games against good teams.  It's probably too late to get even 50% better defensively.

(02-10-2024, 08:32 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Fire Cal.
What did Cal do to lose this one?  Our 7 foot Charminators couldn't guard or rebound.