Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee 103 Kentucky 92
Sometimes you say , "we let one get away(like the FLA game), "  and sometimes you just tip your cap to the other team.  I tip my cap to the Big Orange. They were just flat out the better team. I was very impressed with their team tonight. They were the tougher, more aggressive team, got more 50-50 balls, and just took it to us from the get go. Tonight, at least, they looked like they deserve their ranking.

When we get behind by double digits in the second half against a good team, our chances of coming back are not good because we just can't get enough stops on defense. Also, how many times were we burned on out of bounds plays , resulting in UT getting a layup. I'm sorry, folks, but I just don't believe this team is capable of defending well enough to win four straight games against four really good teams. Hope I' wrong.
I looked it up. The last time UK gave up 100+ points in a SEC game was Jan. 13, 1993 in a 101-86 loss to Vandy in Nashville. I think you know how that season played out. We went all the way to the national semifinal game, losing to Michigan by 3 in OT (if only Mashburn hadn't fouled out).