Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Programs That Should Not Have Been Cancelled
I was sitting here trying to come up with an interesting topic.  I couldn't, so we'll just settle for this one.
Smile

Any TV shows that were cancelled that you miss and don't think should've been cancelled?  My top three are:

1)  M*A*S*H
2)  The Big Bang Theory
3)  Scorpion

What are some of your's??
[-] The following 1 user Likes Granny Bear's post:
  • Cactus Jack
Fun topic, granny.

1. Star Trek(original). I loved the original series with Shatner & Nimoy. Believe it or not, it only ran for THREE seasons. I would have liked to have seen more. Never much got into the next generation series with the bald captain.

2. Hawaii Five-O(original) I loved this series. Such well-written episodes. I loved Jack Lord's portrayal of Steve McGarrett. I missed that show when it went off. I still watch reruns on Paramount.

3. The Andy Griffith Show - it went for eight seasons when Griffith decided to move on. Most people love the B&W episodes but I really enjoyed the colored episodes from seasons 6-8, as well. I wish Andy and Don(Knotts) had stayed on for another three or four more years. There was still some good storylines that could have been served up.

You did well, granny. Good topic.
Oh, I really loved the original Hawaii Five-O!!

I also liked Code Black; forgot about that one.
Great thread GB.

For me:
1 ALL IN THE FAMILY. No explanation necessary lol.
2 Magnum PI (yes I'm serious, great show with great characters)
3 Rockford Files
4 That 70s Show
5 Happy Days (The Fonz should have never jumped that shark lol)

Tons more. TV is garbage now, I couldn't name one prime time show on network TV at gunpoint.
^I agree! I watch a lot of History Channel and re-runs. I've never seen That 70s Show.
Lost
(01-31-2024, 06:43 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Great thread GB.

For me:
1 ALL IN THE FAMILY. No explanation necessary lol.
2 Magnum PI (yes I'm serious, great show with great characters)
3 Rockford Files
4 That 70s Show
5 Happy Days (The Fonz should have never jumped that shark lol)

Tons more. TV is garbage now, I couldn't name one prime time show on network TV at gunpoint.

I agree with you about TV today. Pure garbage. I couldn't name any shows, either.
Lizzard Lick Towing
Dukes of Hazzard
Cheers