Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 55 Martin County 51
Lady Eagles improve to 19-1 on the season with a hard fought win at Martin County. The game was very physical throughout with both teams pressing and playing hard defense. The rematch is next week at JC.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. D's post:
  • Diogenes
(01-30-2024, 09:17 AM)Mr. D Wrote: Lady Eagles improve to 19-1 on the season with a hard fought win at Martin County. The game was very physical throughout with both teams pressing and playing hard defense. The rematch is next week at JC.
It’s obvious that Martin County’s girls are a very physical team. They beat up on Kinner and Preece when they played Paintsville. You said this one was physical. Tuesday night against Magoffin was the same, to the point that one of Magoffin’s girls got tired of it and took up for herself and her teammates. Both players were ejected and a few fans. But according to Martin County folks, it’s always the administration at Paintsville that causes it, or the administration at Magoffin that causes it. It’s never Martin County’s fault lol.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
[-] The following 2 users Like Redneck's post:
  • Diogenes, jetpilot
(02-01-2024, 01:40 AM)Redneck Wrote:
(01-30-2024, 09:17 AM)Mr. D Wrote: Lady Eagles improve to 19-1 on the season with a hard fought win at Martin County. The game was very physical throughout with both teams pressing and playing hard defense. The rematch is next week at JC.
It’s obvious that Martin County’s girls are a very physical team. They beat up on Kinner and Preece when they played Paintsville. You said this one was physical. Tuesday night against Magoffin was the same, to the point that one of Magoffin’s girls got tired of it and took up for herself and her teammates. Both players were ejected and a few fans. But according to Martin County folks, it’s always the administration at Paintsville that causes it, or the administration at Magoffin that causes it. It’s never Martin County’s fault lol.
Bahahahaha... These other teams are getting as physical as they can with MC to stay in the game. Im yet to see a technical foul called on MC or a punch thrown by one of their players. If being more physical means they come down with a rebound then i guess call it what it is.  No one was ejected from the Magoffin game... I didnt even see a single fan from either side get out of hand.  Where are you getting your info?
(02-01-2024, 02:56 PM)Card2000 Wrote:
(02-01-2024, 01:40 AM)Redneck Wrote:
Bahahahaha... These other teams are getting as physical as they can with MC to stay in the game. Im yet to see a technical foul called on MC or a punch thrown by one of their players. If being more physical means they come down with a rebound then i guess call it what it is.  No one was ejected from the Magoffin game... I didnt even see a single fan from either side get out of hand.  Where are you getting your info?
No fans got ejected but a player from each side did get ejected for fighting. There were no other fire works in this game. Maybe if it would have been closer but everyone else seemed to just play ball and fans on both side cheered with no Ill intent to the other teams players or refs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes devils88's post:
  • Card2000
Could Johnson Central knock off Pikeville in the region if they meet up.  I know anything is possible but would like some feedback from someone smarter than me.
Nope. Their defense is top notch but they play to many people who either can’t or don’t look to score the basketball.