Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Independent Green Dragons 2024
anybody know or heard anything about Harlan independent still not named or annouced a head football coach yet anybody hearing any names
Dan Howard
[-] The following 1 user Likes sambo's post:
  • hchs fan
(01-25-2024, 03:39 PM)seriously is that who you hearingsambo Wrote: Dan Howard
Im sure just a rumor
[-] The following 1 user Likes sambo's post:
  • hchs fan
yea i say hadnt heard or been told anything on that just rumor for sure
Hearing it will be Will Varner. Can’t find anybody to take it.
any annoucement or named a coach yet
well!!!!!!!
anybody know or heard anything about Harlan independent still not named or annouced a head football coach yet anybody hearing any names
Still trying to con someone in to taking it
well anybody heard or been told anything everything been pretty quite
I still haven’t heard anything but whoever takes it will be way behind. They are doing a disservice to these kids off season workouts by not finding someone quicker.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
maybe they cant find anyone
well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Job was re-posted again yesterday, Still no takers.
That’s truly unfortunate
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Still hearing the Dan Howard rumor thrown around.
well
It will only get worse, this is the malpractice athletic directors and administrators do for the kids. Nobody wants the job? I doubt that not one person in America doesn’t want it. Go find someone. But Harlan County hired their previous coach in may, which is ridiculous. I can only imagine the other school in the county will wait even longer.
(02-12-2024, 02:27 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: It will only get worse, this is the malpractice athletic directors and administrators do for the kids. Nobody wants the job? I doubt that not one person in America doesn’t want it. Go find someone. But Harlan County hired their previous coach in may, which is ridiculous. I can only imagine the other school in the county will wait even longer.

I think it was only about 40-45 days after the previous coach resigned at HCHS. Most of Harlan's kids play multiple sports, so I don't know if it matters that much, especially if they have someone with them in the weight room.
Still nothing nchs fan
#BBFL
It’s been 4 months and still no coach. Doesn’t look good