Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIG Z IS FREE!
Big Z has been freed!! A total of 172 days after his commitment, 159 days after he signed, 108 after he was admitted to Kentucky, and 100 days after his arrival in Lexington. He has been set free by the NCAA and has also been cleared to be immediately eligible.

Zvonimir Ivisic better known to BBN as Big Z! He made the announcement according to KY Sports Radio himself saying "Hey BBN guess what? I'm free"!

If he is what we have heard and Therio can get back we can easily go 9 deep now and a couple of guys will need to step up their game if they want to continue to get the playing time they have been getting. I like this team and this is great news going forward. Go Cats!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes 16BBall Fan's post:
  • Cactus Jack
Bout freakin time!
Sure didn't think this would happen but can't wait to see him on the court.
I don't follow recruiting, and because of where I live, UK is not on my local news and I don't have ESPN or any other sports channels. Who is he? Why was he not eligible until today? How much of a difference will he make at this time?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He is another 7' footer from Croatia and the was some thought that he had played professionally over seas.

(01-20-2024, 06:02 PM)Jarons Wrote: I don't follow recruiting, and because of where I live, UK is not on my local news and I don't have ESPN or any other sports channels. Who is he? Why was he not eligible until today? How much of a difference will he make at this time?
How about Big Z in just 5 minutes his first ever he is the games leading scorer. He has 11 points on 4-4 from the floor 3-3 from 3.
Not a bad way to debut. If he keeps this up and the Cats can tighten up on the defensive game for a full game, watch out.