Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin, Franklin County, Feds Creek and Owsley County
Coach Joey Thacker from Elkhorn City is the coach at Franklin County. Over the Christmas break he led his team to a Finals win in the Lady Invitational of the South. These games are played just south of Bowling Green. Line score shows Corbin with a road win in Frankfort last Saturday at Franklin County. In the 2005 season Jamie Bonza was a senior at Corbin and she was a four-year starter at PG. Owsley County vs. Cumberland County next Wednesday to open the All-A tournament. If you swing around Somerset from the high school football field and travel 60 miles is this high school in Burkesville. With the game on Friday played at the Feds Creek gym going back to 11-17-2000 the Feds Creek girls played at Burkesville. Michelle Webb scored 30 points and Tisha Pugh had 10 points. My first trip to this historic gym i saw this team play in 2001. Jordan Looney was senior guard for East Ridge in the 2005 season. Julie Yates from Elkhorn City was a junior in 2001. I remember a sister at East Ridge.
Ok.