Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Perry Central 2024
I’m not delusional I only speak how I feel. I think losing Noah is the biggest loss for Perry. We lost some great seniors and I love each of those guys, but had Noah stayed I think we could have been really good next year. Still hope we can figure some things out and compete though.
(02-24-2024, 10:46 PM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote:
(02-24-2024, 07:48 PM)beercanchicken Wrote:
(02-24-2024, 07:23 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(02-24-2024, 06:56 PM)beercanchicken Wrote:
(02-24-2024, 05:07 PM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote: You’ll never be able to not mention him. That’ll be impossible. He’s a good talent and all but this post originally started as Perry central football and every post you make is about him. We all know how well you like him and obviously we all hated to lose him to but give it a rest and stick to the subject at hand. Perry central football, not Noah kilburn football.
The passing game is done for this season.. the only hope we got is Hurley at tailback with combs blocking for him
My point exactly but everyone acts like I’m bias.  But losing Kilburn has destroyed our chances of throwing the ball.  We still have a couple nice receivers but no deep threat.
I think we will have a good strong O.L. This season, so let’s get over Noah and run the dang ball,Hurley can carry this team. He will have a season like the Thomas kid from Bell if they let him
You’re delusional. He’s not even close to Thomas. That kid was on another level. Also you’re as bad as this other guy. Every post you make is about Hurley   Seems like that could be a problem we have. A lot of selfishness. No wonder we can’t ever build a football program. It’s supposed to be a team but to you all it’s all personal.
just stating the obvious in my opinion. Thomas was good because of his line and attempts , bell ran the ball 90% of the time . Perry can be successful with Hurley in the backfield
Thomas was Mr. Football and had been doing this sort of thing his entire football career. Can’t comepare any of Perry’s backs to him yet. I’m sure Perry won’t change much. About 50/50
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • SpaceMountain19
(02-25-2024, 11:49 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Thomas was Mr. Football and had been doing this sort of thing his entire football career.  Can’t comepare any of Perry’s backs to him yet.  I’m sure Perry won’t change much.  About 50/50
We may be 50/50, but I think we have to be more like 70/30 now , we have to run the ball more, the recievers we have are more of short route recievers and don’t have the size, so we can’t throw the ball deep , I look for us to be a running team and sprinkle in some short passes here and there. We lost some really good seniors, but I think we can fill  those positions, our new QB won’t miss a beat once he learns the system, we have the running backs to step in where we left off, and our linebacker core is strong, we just have to get the deep threat out there.  Hope everyone has a blessed day.
(02-25-2024, 12:20 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(02-25-2024, 11:49 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Thomas was Mr. Football and had been doing this sort of thing his entire football career.  Can’t comepare any of Perry’s backs to him yet.  I’m sure Perry won’t change much.  About 50/50
We may be 50/50, but I think we have to be more like 70/30 now , we have to run the ball more, the recievers we have are more of short route recievers and don’t have the size, so we can’t throw the ball deep , I look for us to be a running team and sprinkle in some short passes here and there. We lost some really good seniors, but I think we can fill  those positions, our new QB won’t miss a beat once he learns the system, we have the running backs to step in where we left off, and our linebacker core is strong, we just have to get the deep threat out there.  Hope everyone has a blessed day.
i agree losing Noah will hurt, but i disagree about that being our biggest loss..  we lost Slone, JAckson, and our best linebackers  so theres is just a few to think about   and i also disagree that the new QB can step in and not miss a beat..  I hope we have a good year, but im afraid its a rebuild and thats with or without noah
(02-26-2024, 01:41 PM)the gambler Wrote:
i agree losing Noah will hurt, but i disagree about that being our biggest loss..  we lost Slone, JAckson, and our best linebackers  so theres is just a few to think about   and i also disagree that the new QB can step in and not miss a beat..  I hope we have a good year, but im afraid its a rebuild and thats with or without noah
Our biggest loss is Slone think Perry got everything else covered
(03-01-2024, 12:00 AM)beercanchicken Wrote:
(02-26-2024, 01:41 PM)the gambler Wrote:
Our biggest loss is Slone think Perry got everything else covered
Love kizer and I agree losing him hurts us, but AD can throw the ball, so I feel he can step in at QB but he’s not gonna have the recievers slone had.  Just hope we can fill the positions and have a good year.
jet fighter please get on a leslie football post an talk about Noah he is no longer at pcc and far from the biggest loss they have other receivers so while you did refrain from mentioning noahs name I know I was shocked as well your implications are still in the comments above about receivers being the biggest loss. Hopefully noah does well at leslie best of luck but let's move on an focus on pcc football for this year!
(03-01-2024, 01:32 PM)Bigbluewarehouse Wrote: jet fighter please get on a leslie football post an talk about Noah he is no longer at pcc and far from the biggest loss they have other receivers so while you did refrain from mentioning noahs name I know I was shocked as well your implications are still in the comments above about receivers being the biggest loss. Hopefully noah does well at leslie best of luck but let's move on a focus on pcc football for this year!
Nothing personal with Noah, I love pcc and that’s why I’m on a Perry thread. But just saying my opinion. And I think Noah is our biggest loss. Sorry if that bothers you
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jet fighter's post:
  • BestRecieverInKy
(03-01-2024, 02:45 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(03-01-2024, 01:32 PM)Bigbluewarehouse Wrote: jet fighter please get on a leslie football post an talk about Noah he is no longer at pcc and far from the biggest loss they have other receivers so while you did refrain from mentioning noahs name I know I was shocked as well your implications are still in the comments above about receivers being the biggest loss. Hopefully noah does well at leslie best of luck but let's move on a focus on pcc football for this year!
Nothing personal with Noah, I love pcc and that’s why I’m on a Perry thread. But just saying my opinion. And I think Noah is our biggest loss. Sorry if that bothers you
Hurley got it covered let him run us down the field and put him at wide out when we need to throw it and middle linebacker on d nothing this kid can’t do could be leading tackler and rusher this season
(03-01-2024, 03:03 PM)beercanchicken Wrote:
Hurley got it covered let him run us down the field and put him at wide out when we need to throw it and middle linebacker on d nothing this kid can’t do could be leading tackler and rusher this season
You’re as bad as jet is. You two should marry each other and have these super athletes for children.
(03-02-2024, 07:59 PM)SpaceMountain19 Wrote:
You’re as bad as jet is. You two should marry each other and have these super athletes for children.
Im just a fan of Perry and I speak my mind, I don’t have any kids playing, I’ve been accused of being 3-4 kids daddy on here lol.  Not sure about beercan, and Hurley, but for me just a man speaking his opinion and my opinion, Noah Kilburn is the best reciever in the mountains hands down, and he could have led us to Rupp had he been asked to play basketball but instead he’s at another school.  Typical PCC.   But still Go Dores!
(03-02-2024, 09:34 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
Im just a fan of Perry and I speak my mind, I don’t have any kids playing, I’ve been accused of being 3-4 kids daddy on here lol.  Not sure about beercan, and Hurley, but for me just a man speaking his opinion and my opinion, Noah Kilburn is the best reciever in the mountains hands down, and he could have led us to Rupp had he been asked to play basketball but instead he’s at another school.  Typical PCC.   But still Go Dores!
We understand Noah is a good ball player.. so go on a Leslie tread and talk bout him.
If he’s so good at basketball and wanted to play like you’re acting like, why didn’t he play when he went to Leslie county?
Kilburn has never played a minute in high school ball an you think he could lead a team to rupp you are smoking something that's making you delusional!! I would bet my whole pay check if you put killburn up against eversole, sperry, flinchum, Creech, Bellamy an I could go on they would make a fool of him on the hardwood he better stick to what he can do an run a football!
(03-03-2024, 03:13 PM)Bigbluewarehouse Wrote:
(03-01-2024, 02:45 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: Nothing personal with Noah, I love pcc and that’s why I’m on a Perry thread. But just saying my opinion. And I think Noah is our biggest loss. Sorry if that bothers you
Kilburn has never played a minute in high school ball an you think he could lead a team to rupp you are smoking something that's making you delusional!! I would bet my whole pay check if you put killburn up against eversole, sperry, flinchum, Creech, Bellamy an I could go on they would make a fool of him on the hardwood he better stick to what he can do an run a football!
His stepbrother is Flinchum. I've heard rumors he is playing ball for Leslie next year so we shall see these matchups. In my opinion, if you put any of those players on Leslie County none of them could single handedly lead Leslie to Rupp. They just won't have the players around them to make it happen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes EastKentuckyHeisman's post:
  • Bigbluewarehouse
It definitely takes more then one to lead a team to rupp but it would be more likely to happen with somebody who has played high school basketball before! If he does play basketball for leslie it will definitely be interesting to see how he stacks up against some of the best in the region I know Bellamy is a senior so we won't see that match up but the others I don't think he could do anything with them may be a help with rebounding but I don't think someone who has never played highschool ball can come on their senior year and help lead a team to state could be wrong an big if he plays we will see
(03-03-2024, 05:11 PM)Bigbluewarehouse Wrote: It definitely takes more then one to lead a team to rupp but it would be more likely to happen with somebody who has played high school basketball before! If he does play basketball for leslie it will definitely be interesting to see how he stacks up against some of the best in the region I know Bellamy is a senior so we won't see that match up but the others I don't think he could do anything with them may be a help with rebounding but I don't think someone who has never played highschool ball can come on their senior year and help lead a team to state could be wrong an big if he plays we will see
If the coach ask him to play, he will play!  And he will make a huge difference but but wont just show up for tryouts.  He needs to know the coach wants him.
Why would a coach want a kid who has never played or ever showed any interest in playing I've never seen coaches have to go ask kids to play they either play or they don't but this topic is like beating a dead horse with you! You are clearly some relation to the kilburns for you to continue with he needs to be asked if he wanted to truly play an cared about basketball you think he would need to be asked you all just want someone to kiss his rear sounds to me like! You think coaches had to ask sperry or eversole to play I can tell ya now they didn't cause those boys love basketball an would just join the team! Noah might be a starter for leslie if John noble asks him to play but he couldn't go anywhere else in the region cause he wouldn't even be the 6th or 7th man off the bench and once again this is about perry football so go find a leslie football thread or leslie basketball thread to spout your delusional crap! I hope he does play next year cause I can't wait to see him play against Hazard, breathitt, wolfe or knott!
Well to prove my point, I seen on Facebook where Noah had calls from UMass and Syracuse And he’s just getting started. The kid is big time and is the best reciever to come through here in many years. And I know it’s a football thread, I just mention basketball because I hate when Perry loses great athletes to other schools because a coach won’t ask him to play.
OMG man, give it a rest. How many touchdowns did he get against Corbin and Boyle? He could have played basketball at Perry. Coaches don’t have to recruit their own kids. What planet you been living on dude? Hope you’re really not this dumb.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • barkgoesthecat
(03-04-2024, 12:24 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: OMG man, give it a rest.  How many touchdowns did he get against Corbin and Boyle?  He could have played basketball at Perry.  Coaches don’t have to recruit their own kids.  What planet you been living on dude?  Hope you’re really not this dumb.
Very few teams scored on Corbin and Boyle so that argument is irrelevant, and a great recover can only do so much, he has to get the ball thrown to him, which means he has to have the O-line and QB that are capable of getting him the ball , so I may be dumb but I speak my mind     Imagine Noah on a team with college level linemen and QB, he’d be big time and that’s what college coaches see.
Hopefully noah gets offered by those teams an gets out of hazard but again this is a pcc post noah is gone pcc is going to be fine! Hopefully he does good at leslie on the field to back up all the malarkey you continue going on with here on this thread should change the name to daddy wants to give noah a little hype an be done!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bigbluewarehouse's post:
  • barkgoesthecat
Perry has a very talented freshman group coming in, should be a tough bunch in a few years.
[-] The following 1 user Likes barkgoesthecat's post:
  • Bigbluewarehouse
(03-04-2024, 02:01 PM)Bigbluewarehouse Wrote: Hopefully noah gets offered by those teams a gets out of hazard but again this is a pcc post noah is gone pcc is going to be fine! Hopefully he does good at leslie on the field to back up all the malarkey you continue going on with here on this thread should change the name to daddy wants to give noah a little hype an be done!
Everything aside answer me ,

1. Do you think Noah can play next level?

2. Do you think Noah is the biggest loss from last season for Perry?  Imagine their record if he don’t play… 

3 Do you think Noah is athletic enough to play basketball In the 14th?

All 3 answer will be yes!  And again, not his daddy or any relation, but I truly feel that he’s that explosive at both sports ..
All of this talking back and forth isn't going to matter. Noah is at Leslie. If he gets a scholarship, then it is what it is. He is a good ballplayer and people have their opinions. Fighting or whatever you guys are doing is pointless.
90 post thread about Perry football and it's all nonsense.
Start a Leslie thread to talk about Noah because it's been run into the ground on here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes zaga_fan's post:
  • Bluecat
(03-04-2024, 10:38 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: 90 post thread about Perry football and it's all nonsense.
Start a Leslie thread to talk about Noah because it's been run into the ground on here.
This and on other posts whining about transfers and age. Hard to keep up with it all lol.
There’s really a simple solution Jet Pilot. Go rent you a place in Danville or Corbin. If he’s as good as you say, he will start at those schools and get him a full ride to a Power5.
Here's the thing jet nobody has said noah can't play football an think we all agree he is a pretty good receiver however he's not the greatest thing since indoor plumbing is he athletic yes but to play basketball a lot more goes into it then just being able to jump like I said earlier I'd love to see him play for leslie so the actual top kids in the region score on him an shut him down an then it will be interesting to see what you get on here an say then