Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville Courier Journal 2023 All State First Team Offense
Here below is this years All-State First team Defense (All-Classes) from the Courier Journal.

Brady Atwell - Owensboro Catholic, QB

Daniel Thomas - Bell County, RB

Brady Hensley - Lexington Christian Academy, RB

Montavin Quisenberry - Boyle County, WR

Shaun Boykins - North Hardin, WR

William 'Tutt' Carrico - Owensboro Catholic, WR

Aba Selm - Simon Kenton, OL

Isaac 'Spike' Sowells - Male, OL

Zuri Madison - Frederick Douglass, OL

Hayes Johnson - Taylor County, OL

Cristian Rodriguez - Scott County, OL

Cooper Ranvier - Frederick Douglass, K

[color=rgb( var(--theme-link) )]https://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/preps/kentucky/2023/12/19/kentucky-all-state-football-team-2023-offense-daniel-thomas/71879389007/[/color]
If Boley is a SEC recruit, so is Atwell. That kid is so fun to watch
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(12-19-2023, 09:09 PM)Spud6 Wrote: If Boley is a SEC recruit, so is Atwell. That kid is so fun to watch

Boley is good but he isn’t as good as he is advertised!
Apparently some people on here haven't seen Boley play or they are just jealous. People make comments and don't even get out and watch high school football??? JB
(12-21-2023, 09:27 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Apparently some people on here haven't seen Boley play or they are just jealous. People make comments and don't even get out and watch high school football??? JB
Boley is a good player. I've seen him play 5 or 6 times, and he's been decent in those games. Throws too many INTs. In my opinion, Atwell is miles better than Boley.
I've seen Boley and Atwell in person. Atwell is easily the best of the two
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ghostofjoey's post:
  • Deuce8
(01-14-2024, 01:24 PM)Ghostofjoey Wrote: I've seen Boley and Atwell in person.  Atwell is easily the best of the two
Facts …..
C J cant even get the player positions right so..........
(12-21-2023, 09:27 AM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: Apparently some people on here haven't seen Boley play or they are just jealous. People make comments and don't even get out and watch high school football??? JB

He's overrated. That will be seen at the college level.
I’m not ready to say he’s overrated. I do think that his trajectory at UK may be similar to that of Beau Allen. The problem for these guys is they need playing time to grow and develop and where UK is at as a program right now they don’t have “time” to allow a young QB to do so. That’s why Allen transferred in my opinion. I believe he’s been brought back this year as an insurance policy in case the UGA transfer doesn’t work out or gets injured. Boley will hopefully develop on pace with a Redshirt year and a year as a true backup to be ready to take the reins in a couple years. But that will have to be seen.
As far as the Atwell - Boley comparison, both are phenomenal and I highly doubt anyone in this thread would be complaining if one of those 2 were “our teams” starting Q. I do think Atwell is outstanding. Seems like a complete QB.
I've watched Boley probably 6 or 7 times over the past couple of years. Overrated is a bit premature because I feel like he's mostly rated on his intangibles. I will say that judging solely based on performance as a high school QB, he was probably 3rd best in his own class this year. Atwell and Hayden were both more impressive IMO, and Cartwright also deserves to at least be in the conversation. He may end up being a great QB at Kentucky, but having seen all three several times, I felt like Allen and Sheron were both better QBs in high school than Boley is right now.