Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 87 North Carolina 83
Final a nice win for the Cats. It is always a good day when you beat the Tarheels.
What a performance by all the Cats. Never trailed in this one hardly at all
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Cactus Jack
My coach is now 3-0 against North Carolina teams coming in ranked higher than UK. Keep it going, Hall of Famer!!!
Cats have a lot of talent this season.
Fire Cal
[-] The following 1 user Likes plantmanky's post:
  • Cactus Jack
(12-17-2023, 03:19 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Fire Plant Guys

Fixed it for you.  Smile
(12-17-2023, 01:53 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: My coach is now 3-0 against North Carolina teams coming in ranked higher than UK.  Keep it going, Hall of Famer!!!
Cats have a lot of talent this season.

Hall of Fame tag and $5 won't even buy you a badly needed nerve pill. 1 title in 25 years at a cost of hundreds of millions $$$. Maybe Cal can get his record to 1-1 vs. St Peters in the tournament this year. Show us something Cal and actually win the SEC for a change.
Before Cal is done here , he will go down as the best coach UK has ever had that wasn't a sympathizer of the Third Reich.

Dude's a legend and a helluva nice guy.
He’s a nice guy in a way but who wants a nice guy in the way.
I’d be nice too if I made $9Mm a year plus millions more in perks and the fan base was populated by idiots who don’t care if I win as long as I share their worldview.
(12-18-2023, 03:12 PM)jetpilot Wrote: He’s a nice guy in a way but who wants a nice guy in the way.
I’d be nice too if I made $9Mm a year plus millions more in perks and the fan base was populated by idiots who don’t care if I win as long as I share their worldview.
Cal has won and won and won some more, while here. 28 wins a year is a lot of winning. It takes a lot of luck and some special, special talent to win NCAA titles. Name the new court after Cal and ride this wave of winning that we are gonna see over the next few years. Cal is starting to get his kind of players again and that's bad news for the rest of the nation's schools.
(12-17-2023, 03:19 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Fire Cal

I'm starting to wonder how much of this is tongue in cheek.
(12-18-2023, 06:29 PM)Cactus Jack Wrote:

He's a wannabe firestarter.  Who knows what he believes, if anything, in his core. He does the same thing on three other websites I've seen him on.
Cactus, what do you think about Cal? When he has his kind of players(like this year), he does a lot of winning. Just not had the right kind of players the last few years.
(12-20-2023, 01:29 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 06:29 PM)Cactus Jack Wrote:

He's a wannabe firestarter.  Who knows what he believes, if anything, in his core. He does the same thing on three other websites I've seen him on.
Cactus, what do you think about Cal? When he has his kind of players(like this year), he does a lot of winning. Just not had the right kind of players the last few years.

Thoughts on Cal-- it's a long one. I'll start a thread on his legacy. In short, better than Eddie Sutton and Billy Clyde by miles. I think that it's unusual that such a high profile program (i.e., Kentucky, Kansas, North Carolina, Duke, UCLA, etc.) would have two successful yet polarizing figures in the way the Cats have had Pitino and Calipari. If you count Tubby Smith (who may or may not be fair to label as 'polarizing' because, let's be honest, the color of his skin was "polarizing" for many of his detractors), there's three in a span of four coaches.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cactus Jack's post:
  • Old School Hound